Couple things

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I'll have a full signing day buzz later tonight, but here are a couple things I have right now

--Spoke to somebody close to Bostwick situation who says he believes Miami will be the choice. TIFWIW, but this is a strong source.

--The same person that told me yesterday afternoon that Miami was back on the table for Denver Kirkland told me today that the 'Canes are in a good spot to land him come Wednesday. I'm wary to say Miami will be the pick just because of how the last few days have gone, but this is coming down to the wire with Miami having a chance, something we couldn't say 3 days ago.

Advertisement
88.gif

I could definitely see Bostwick coming back to us. I think if he was gonna go UF's way, that he probably would've mind up immediately after his OV there. JMO

pete,

what about 6? We have to have some silents at LB because we are potentially going to lack depth there after this year. Alot of guys graduating with Perryman possibly going to draft and no one knows with Eddie Johnson.

Advertisement
pete,

what about 6? We have to have some silents at LB because we are potentially going to lack depth there after this year. Alot of guys graduating with Perryman possibly going to draft and no one knows with Eddie Johnson.

I'm not expecting Thomas to pick Miami as of now. If something changes, I will post it.

Advertisement
Would kill me to lose Thomas, but I'm thrilled at the possibility of landing Bostwick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a lot riding on this Alex Collins announcement tonight. To have him announce for The U would be tremendous positive momentum going into NSD. All the targets would get to see a guy that they know about and a guy that has some cache in South Florida, pick The U.

On the flip side, however...should he not pick The U...

Advertisement
Back