Couple of CANE Greats at the game

Tree

5-time champ
20161228_193102.jpg Look at who my daughter and I bump into at the game

Advertisement
lets see how many more weirdo comments we can get about a white girl taking a picture with 2 Black men. thank goodness this is an alabama board.....

Advertisement
Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Advertisement

If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

I'll tell you what... I wish I had bumped into them, that picture is a classic... 2 future HOF'ers. Nice

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

I feel you matty, but it's a new day and age. Either get with the program or get the **** out of dodge.... **** I just roll with the punches.

If you let these *** holes get to you here, I feel sorry for you when trump and put(a)in form an alliance and and sticks it up our ***.

Hey let's make CIS and America great again!!

I feel you matty, but it's a new day and age. Either get with the program or get the **** out of dodge.... **** I just roll with the punches.

If you let these *** holes get to you here, I feel sorry for you when trump and put(a)in form an alliance and and sticks it up our ***.

Hey let's make CIS and America great again!!

Not sure what program you want me to get with.... And don't feel sorry for me, I got mine and I earned it, not going to get into a political discussion as to where the country is going. I voted and made my choice

Advertisement
And thanks for the post. Decided that the ignore button was the best way to handle our angry friend. Looking back at his other post, didn't see anything that added to this board

Advertisement

You call someone a keyboard warrior and then you proceed to try and intimidate using your keyboard...

Advertisement
Back