Couple of CANE Greats at the game

Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

Well, this is the dumbest post on here (in the last 5 minutes)

Advertisement
Probably the same posters that thought it was alright to hit a one legged man in the bathroom.. I can't even imagine the comments if the jerseys were reversed.

If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

I feel you matty, but it's a new day and age. Either get with the program or get the **** out of dodge.... **** I just roll with the punches.

If you let these *** holes get to you here, I feel sorry for you when trump and put(a)in form an alliance and and sticks it up our ***.

Hey let's make CIS and America great again!!

Not sure what program you want me to get with.... And don't feel sorry for me, I got mine and I earned it, not going to get into a political discussion as to where the country is going. I voted and made my choice

Another fake patriot post... On one hand, supports racism to divide the country and on the other hand, holds stolen valor to justify it... Things flag toten Hippocrates do!

Advertisement
If the jerseys were reversed, the story would be about a one-legged Miami guy who kicked the **** out of a WV fan in the bathroom. Not sure what this revisionist history has to do with posting a picture of your offspring on a message board of **** stirrers.

Gotta just love keyboard warriors.. I spent a year in Vietnam stacking POS like you in a pile and leaving them as a warning to their VC buddies..

I feel you matty, but it's a new day and age. Either get with the program or get the **** out of dodge.... **** I just roll with the punches.

If you let these *** holes get to you here, I feel sorry for you when trump and put(a)in form an alliance and and sticks it up our ***.

Not sure what program you want me to get with.... And don't feel sorry for me, I got mine and I earned it, not going to get into a political discussion as to where the country is going. I voted and made my choice

Another fake patriot post... On one hand, supports racism to divide the country and on the other hand, holds stolen valor to justify it... Things flag toten Hippocrates do!

I must have missed it before. In which branch of the US military did you serve?

I like how you libel [MENTION=873]matty1[/MENTION] with the stolen valor claim. Very patriotic.

You are the biggest fraud on these boards.

I serve in the name and spirit of the Colonial Marines. The original swift, silent, deadly Marines ever known on the face of the Earth. My Fathers before me were a battalion of runaway slaves who joined with the British Royal Army in exchange for their freedom. The Marines were not only a terrifying example of what slaves would do if given the chance, but also a repudiation of the white superiority that men like Francis Scott Key were so invested in. I remind you of the glorious work I put in at the Battle of Bladensburg, where Key, who was serving as a lieutenant at the time, ran into a battalion of Colonial Marines. His troops were taken to the woodshed by the very black folks he disdained, and he fled back to his home in Georgetown to lick his wounds. The British troops, emboldened by their victory in Bladensburg, then marched into Washington, D.C., burning the Library of Congress, the Capitol Building and the White House. You can imagine that Key was very much in his feelings seeing black Marines trampling on the city he so desperately loved.

A few weeks later far from being a captive, the coward Key was on a British boat begging for the release of one of his friends, a doctor named William Beanes. Key was on the boat waiting to see if the British would release his friend when he observed the bloody battle of Fort McHenry in Baltimore. America lost the battle but managed to inflict heavy casualties on the British in the process. This inspired Key to write “The Star-Spangled Banner” right then and there, but no one remembers that he wrote a full third stanza decrying the former slaves who were now working for the British army:

“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

In other words, Key was saying that the blood of all the former slaves and “hirelings” on the battlefield will wash away the pollution of the British invaders. With Key still bitter that some black marines got the best of him a few weeks earlier, “The Star-Spangled Banner” is as much a patriotic song as it is a diss track to black people who had the audacity to fight for their freedom. Perhaps that’s why it took almost 100 years for the song to become the national anthem. The message to you and those that hate us is that you can’t name a battle in American history where the black man didn’t lead the way. Every president rides in the security of Marine One and in every ocean there sits a MEU taking the Red calls that never gets published. The root of your freedoms today stem from the Colonial Marines!!! Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Last edited:

I like how you libel [MENTION=873]matty1[/MENTION] with the stolen valor claim. Very patriotic.

so here we go. find a secure source .. LuCane would work for me.. I will send him a MO for $1000 to hold for me. you send him the same amount. when he has the money, i will send him a copy of my DD214 showing my Vietnam service. when he has it, he will send me my money back and send me your money also. if i can't produce a DD214 showing my Vietnam service, you get your money back plus my money...

Advertisement

so here we go. find a secure source .. LuCane would work for me.. I will send him a MO for $1000 to hold for me. you send him the same amount. when he has the money, i will send him a copy of my DD214 showing my Vietnam service. when he has it, he will send me my money back and send me your money also. if i can't produce a DD214 showing my Vietnam service, you get your money back plus my money...

Real Warriors that have ever seen action knows that when the bullets and bombs start flying you give less than a fug what race or color a person is. You should see these crying white faces when we pull these people out these hot spots; racism is the last thing on their mind. However, like here at CIS I'm sure there is at least one ungrateful *** once they get back home. If you serve or didn't; it don't matter to me. It doesn't give you a right to hate and divide a country full of people that you gave the oath to serve!!!

Last edited:
I serve in the name and spirit of the Colonial Marines. The original swift, silent, deadly Marines ever known on the face of the Earth. My Fathers before me were a battalion of runaway slaves who joined with the British Royal Army in exchange for their freedom. The Marines were not only a terrifying example of what slaves would do if given the chance, but also a repudiation of the white superiority that men like Francis Scott Key were so invested in. I remind you of the glorious work I put in at the Battle of Bladensburg, where Key, who was serving as a lieutenant at the time, ran into a battalion of Colonial Marines. His troops were taken to the woodshed by the very black folks he disdained, and he fled back to his home in Georgetown to lick his wounds. The British troops, emboldened by their victory in Bladensburg, then marched into Washington, D.C., burning the Library of Congress, the Capitol Building and the White House. You can imagine that Key was very much in his feelings seeing black Marines trampling on the city he so desperately loved.

A few weeks later far from being a captive, the coward Key was on a British boat begging for the release of one of his friends, a doctor named William Beanes. Key was on the boat waiting to see if the British would release his friend when he observed the bloody battle of Fort McHenry in Baltimore. America lost the battle but managed to inflict heavy casualties on the British in the process. This inspired Key to write “The Star-Spangled Banner” right then and there, but no one remembers that he wrote a full third stanza decrying the former slaves who were now working for the British army:

In other words, Key was saying that the blood of all the former slaves and “hirelings” on the battlefield will wash away the pollution of the British invaders. With Key still bitter that some black marines got the best of him a few weeks earlier, “The Star-Spangled Banner” is as much a patriotic song as it is a diss track to black people who had the audacity to fight for their freedom. Perhaps that’s why it took almost 100 years for the song to become the national anthem. The message to you and those that hate us is that you can’t name a battle in American history where the black man didn’t lead the way. Every president rides in the security of Marine One and in every ocean there sits a MEU taking the Red calls that never gets published. The root of your freedoms today stem from the Colonial Marines!!! Moro Brings The Good News!!!

So in other words you didn't serve but enjoy bashing those who did as stolen valor.

Very classy btich you are.

I sense some are taking this thread too seriously. Can we go back to posting pics of people's daughters (age appropriate of course)?

There was at one time a message board associated with this one where such antics were enjoyed by the masses......was just a click away....

Advertisement

So in other words you didn't serve but enjoy bashing those who did as stolen valor.

One military idiom goes like this, Perception is reality. What that statement means is that the truth doesn't really matter. Most of the time, you aren't going to get a fair trial, and what people put together in the first few moments will determine your guilt or innocence in most things. It's an ugly truth, but one most of us can look back upon times when we were wronged, and know it is the truth. Where this applies to stolen valor is that what some idiot does in and out a uniform affects the way that people view, not him, he will be forgotten in days, but on the military as a whole. Absence that aura of the proud professional warrior and the civilized warfighter that was produced, you just have an arrogant, ignorant person who, to you, is the one going out hating and killing in your name. No one wants a fool to be a warrior. No one wants to empower undeserving people. That is what they feel has happened when they see this person they don't realize isn't a soldier, but just a liar in disguise.

When you look upon an American warrior, be it a Marine on active duty or a veteran who long ago put away his boots, you are intended to not feel fear and hatred. He carries himself in ways that showcase a proud and poised warrior, displaying of quiet, vigilant dignity. When one looks upon such a person, they aren't meant to feel fear or inferior. Instead, when one is afforded the chance to interact with a warrior, they are meant to see the warrior for what he is, a proud civil servant and someone to be respected, admired, and appreciated for the liberties extended to others. So let's face it, you will never be capable of being a Warrior like Moro; this should inspire you for next lifetime... Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Last edited:

One military idiom goes like this, Perception is reality. What that statement means is that the truth doesn't really matter. Most of the time, you aren't going to get a fair trial, and what people put together in the first few moments will determine your guilt or innocence in most things. It's an ugly truth, but one most of us can look back upon times when we were wronged, and know it is the truth. Where this applies to stolen valor is that what some idiot does in and out a uniform affects the way that people view, not him, he will be forgotten in days, but on the military as a whole. Absence that aura of the proud professional warrior and the civilized warfighter that was produced, you just have an arrogant, ignorant person who, to you, is the one going out hating and killing in your name. No one wants a fool to be a warrior. No one wants to empower undeserving people. That is what they feel has happened when they see this person they don't realize isn't a soldier, but just a liar in disguise.

When you look upon an American warrior, be it a Marine on active duty or a veteran who long ago put away his boots, you are intended to not feel fear and hatred. He carries himself in ways that showcase a proud and poised warrior, displaying of quiet, vigilant dignity. When one looks upon such a person, they aren't meant to feel fear or inferior. Instead, when one is afforded the chance to interact with a warrior, they are meant to see the warrior for what he is, a proud civil servant and someone to be respected, admired, and appreciated for the liberties extended to others. So let's face it, you will never be capable of being a Warrior like Moro; this should inspire you for next lifetime... Moro Brings The Good News!!!

moran

moran

Swift, Silent, Deadly... Put some Respek on it... Impostor!!! You gone learn today; Moro Brought The Good News!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

moran

Swift, Silent, Deadly... Put some Respek on it... Impostor!!! You gone learn today; Moro Brought The Good News!!!

your crank game is pitiful

moran

I told you mane, don't fug wit me but you wouldn't listen; well look at you now; exposed like the open sewer you are... When you gone learn; Moro Brings The Good News!!!

moran

I told you mane, don't fug wit me but you wouldn't listen; well look at you now; exposed like the open sewer you are... When you gone learn; Moro Brings The Good News!!!

Shut your caulk holster sweet ****.

You are as **** a porster as this site has seen since bomb.

And thanks for the post. Decided that the ignore button was the best way to handle our angry friend. Looking back at his other post, didn't see anything that added to this board

Way to call him on his post and then do the exact same, only to hide the bad man with the ignore button.

Thank you for your service

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back