Couple of ACC observations

Those two coastal teams are both at home. I would be disappointed if we lose to them at home. Also, no team is what they show in week 1. I mean look at Texas and ND from last year. For all we know WVU and Tenn might suck *** the rest of the way. Also they could be legit. U just don't know. Football is about matchups. We know what these teams brings unlike OOC opponents who rarely play them

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I agree that the GT and VT QBs look good. I was impressed with both.
neither kid can throw strictly runners and both have average defenses.......

As far as the GT qb, obviously they run most of the time so his ball handling and rushing are far more important, and he was sharp there. In any case, I also saw him make several good throws last night (and he didn't throw much).

Virginia Tech did not look good. West Virginia was a bad opponent but still VT's QB could be hard to contain later on in the season.

Here we are saying both GT and VT look suspect, so can you imagine what they're saying about us based on Saturdays game ?
Things will probably change drastically in the next couple of weeks. Really hard to accurately analyze teams after the 1st game of the season

Advertisement
nothing but
73e3f4328acf55019effd645465743a8a78c502b2e1e16be7de959654a587a87.jpg

on this thread

Kenny Hill nicknamed himself and was a Heisman front-runner after game 1 a couple years ago. Then, 3 games later he was on the bench. Then, he became a total toilet.

Let's see how things play out.

Advertisement
That GT QB isn't going to last the season.

Good lord that's abuse.

I think he had 44 carries. And he weighs about 180. He'll probably make it 2 more games. Even if he does make it longer he'll be significantly slower as the hits pile up and take their toll.

Tennessee has given up over 400 yards rushing against 4 of the last 6 FBS schools they have played. Piling up rusging yards against them means zilch.
As for playing a big 12 team, when did they ever play defense.
Please!!!!!!

Advertisement
Tennessee has given up over 400 yards rushing against 4 of the last 6 FBS schools they have played. Piling up rusging yards against them means zilch.
As for playing a big 12 team, when did they ever play defense.
Please!!!!!!

Some people on here just don't seem to understand that other programs also recruit and are capable of improving year over year.

Nope.

VT, UNC, GT, ND, Pitt lost starters from last season so those are all easy wins.

GT? To quote Jerome McDougle, "we'll whoop that a$$". VT will be tough but there's no reason why we can't beat them by double digits.
VT had that one RB that looked really good. Not the one that got hurt but another one. But then he didn't play down the stretch.

VT will definitely be a tough game. Foster vs Richt is a big disadvantage, though Foster coached the WVU game completely out of character

Advertisement
No.

GT played an inferior opponent last night and still lost. Do you really think that Mac and Norton in the middle are going to allow 4+ yards on back to back to back dive plays? I think not. Same with VT...they beat a WVU team that we thrashed.

Also how in the **** do you think a 1 loss ACC champion gets left out? Are you watching CFB?? We were the best conference in the nation last year. Whoever comes out of the ACC goes to the final 4 if they only have a loss...100%.

Solid. Repped.

Kenny Hill nicknamed himself and was a Heisman front-runner after game 1 a couple years ago. Then, 3 games later he was on the bench. Then, he became a total toilet.

Let's see how things play out.

I can't think of a single incident where that worked out well for anyone.

Advertisement
Back