Couple miscellaneous recruiting tidbits

Believe Alex Collins was at that game. Boy should've stayed home!

Matthew Thomas as well.

I remember goi all out that game. [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I had a Matthew Thomas sign and we sat in the student section directly across from him and had it up most of the game. We thought we were making a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ay I even went back and watched that entire game, which I never do for basketball, the HL sure, but not the entire game. ****y V going "Layup, after layup, after layup".
Then I remember the 4 Duke Grad Students that sat in the student section thinking they were hella cool and to say the least they made a poor decision, or just straight up got unlucky that we wooped their ***. And it just got even better when one of them started ing after the game and like wrote a letter saying how upsetting it was that she was getting attacked by fellow students. That was awesome.

Yes! I remember that letter and the backlash!

Stood up and stood out, pressure on Blake, he knew that he had to can Fraudlen, Clemson beatdown expedited process, you were part it, a legend!

Advertisement
Little did we know he wanted to put on for the school with the #1 rated circus program on the East Coast. Can't blame the kid, too good of an opportunity to pass up

What an asshat

What other schools on the East Coast have a circus program?

That's the point my dude

However, FSU had to beat out these 3 other top rated circus programs to get his commitment, they got lucky he wanted to follow his dreams close to home

Featured Article

Technically, he wanted to go to USCw but his mom wouldn't sign off on it and she basically forced him to go to FSU.

Could have just went to Miami....

Kaaya would still have his front teeth.

Advertisement
Back