Couple miscellaneous recruiting tidbits

Believe Alex Collins was at that game. Boy should've stayed home!

Matthew Thomas as well.

I remember goi all out that game. [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I had a Matthew Thomas sign and we sat in the student section directly across from him and had it up most of the game. We thought we were making a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little did we know he wanted to put on for the school with the #1 rated circus program on the East Coast. Can't blame the kid, too good of an opportunity to pass up

What an asshat

What other schools on the East Coast have a circus program?

That's the point my dude

However, FSU had to beat out these 3 other top rated circus programs to get his commitment, they got lucky he wanted to follow his dreams close to home

Featured Article

Advertisement

Matthew Thomas as well.

I remember goi all out that game. [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION] and I had a Matthew Thomas sign and we sat in the student section directly across from him and had it up most of the game. We thought we were making a difference.

Little did we know he wanted to put on for the school with the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] rated circus program on the East Coast. Can't blame the kid, too good of an opportunity to pass up

What an asshat

Some kids just really want a juggling degree. Can you really blame them for going to the #1 circus program on the East Coast?

I definitely remember last staff bringing the players to BBall games. That definitely stopped once we started calling for Golden an Co's head at basketball game (which I think wherera can attest to).
But for example in that season we were ranked 2nd in the nation they used to bring top receuits to the games which would be packed aand show them on the scoreboard and have them stand up to a **** load of cheering and name-chants. Definitely a good recruiting tactic for schools that have great basketball teams...that Duke home game was probably the best sporting contest ive been too. and being a recruit at the game would have for sure made me want to be a Hurricane.

Put some respeck on my name.

Not the right way to treat the leader of CIS force that had his right to free speech denied. Will always be a hero, shout out for wherrera8

I definitely remember last staff bringing the players to BBall games. That definitely stopped once we started calling for Golden an Co's head at basketball game (which I think wherera can attest to).
But for example in that season we were ranked 2nd in the nation they used to bring top receuits to the games which would be packed aand show them on the scoreboard and have them stand up to a **** load of cheering and name-chants. Definitely a good recruiting tactic for schools that have great basketball teams...that Duke home game was probably the best sporting contest ive been too. and being a recruit at the game would have for sure made me want to be a Hurricane.

Not the right way to treat the leader of CIS force that had his right to free speech denied. Will always be a hero, shout out for wherrera8

I appreciate you bruh!

Matthew Thomas as well.

Little did we know he wanted to put on for the school with the #1 rated circus program on the East Coast. Can't blame the kid, too good of an opportunity to pass up

What an asshat

That's the point my dude

However, FSU had to beat out these 3 other top rated circus programs to get his commitment, they got lucky he wanted to follow his dreams close to home

Featured Article

Technically, he wanted to go to USCw but his mom wouldn't sign off on it and she basically forced him to go to FSU.

Advertisement

What an asshat

That's the point my dude

Featured Article

Technically, he wanted to go to USCw but his mom wouldn't sign off on it and she basically forced him to go to FSU.

Could have just went to Miami....

I appreciate you bruh!

You put yourself out there, I have a lot of respect for what you did under all of the circumstances.

I appreciate you bruh!

You put yourself out there, I have a lot of respect for what you did under all of the circumstances.

I had a good amount of support on here that helped. My top dudes [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] were big.

I appreciate you bruh!

I had a good amount of support on here that helped. My top dudes [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] were big.

I remember that, Franchise was going to be your legal counsel--all good, helpful and golden is gone

Advertisement

i was pretty bitter when Collins ended up on my Seahawks lol

Matthew Thomas as well.

I think Rashard Robinson was as well right? It was a Wednesday night or something

Advertisement
Alex collins stormed the court when we stomped Duke at home.

Everyone stormed the court. It was wild.
It was without a doubt the best sports game I've been too. Just everything about that game was awesome. If your a recruit at that game man, and all you hear about and see is our fan attendance at FBall games, it just showed you the kind of atmosphere Miami can have if you win. I'm all for taking these recruits to see BBall games. Some of my favorite games...

But that could just be because we never beat FSU when I was there. the UF football game might be 2nd, otherwise its probably the UNC bball game that year. VTech in the rain also stands out to me when DP did the pushups and ****. Because the student section was just partying in the rain and ****.

That basketball season was just so great. And as far as atmosphere during a game, its hard to compete with basketball when the student section is completely into it.

Matthew Thomas as well.

Ay I even went back and watched that entire game, which I never do for basketball, the HL sure, but not the entire game. ****y V going "Layup, after layup, after layup".
Then I remember the 4 Duke Grad Students that sat in the student section thinking they were hella cool and to say the least they made a poor decision, or just straight up got unlucky that we wooped their ***. And it just got even better when one of them started ing after the game and like wrote a letter saying how upsetting it was that she was getting attacked by fellow students. That was awesome.

I appreciate you bruh!

This dude Herrera is a war dog. I'll slap the dyck outta anyone's mouth who disrespects this dude.

Advertisement

I appreciate you bruh!

This dude Herrera is a war dog. I'll slap the dyck outta anyone's mouth who disrespects this dude.

You my boy Chise! Never forget the day you called me "Mijo". I had earned my stripes.

Matthew Thomas as well.

Ay I even went back and watched that entire game, which I never do for basketball, the HL sure, but not the entire game. ****y V going "Layup, after layup, after layup".
Then I remember the 4 Duke Grad Students that sat in the student section thinking they were hella cool and to say the least they made a poor decision, or just straight up got unlucky that we wooped their ***. And it just got even better when one of them started ing after the game and like wrote a letter saying how upsetting it was that she was getting attacked by fellow students. That was awesome.

Yes! I remember that letter and the backlash!

I appreciate you bruh!

[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] did the work of 100 men during the final years of the Gorlden regime.

He was the infantry division, the boots on the ground that stormed the beaches and risked life and limb to save the progrum.

If I ever chance to meet this icon, drinks are on me and he can fvck my Malaysian foreign exchange student anytime he wants.

I appreciate you bruh!

[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] did the work of 100 men during the final years of the Gorlden regime.

He was the infantry division, the boots on the ground that stormed the beaches and risked life and limb to save the progrum.

If I ever chance to meet this icon, drinks are on me and he can fvck my Malaysian foreign exchange student anytime he wants.

He was a warrior on took on the establishment, who tried to cut him out, he would not be stopped, a Cane hero.

Advertisement
Back