Could we be too amped up?!

Advertisement
Well...we have tried the "another game" approach with the past couple "coaches" and it didnt work, so why not go for the oppossite ?

Get yourself to the nearest drug store ASAP. Grab some Summer's Eve and clean out your little hoo haa. Report back afterwards

[VINE][/VINE]
As a fan, I'm seriously amped for the game tomorrow night. However, another aspect which I'm not too comfortable with is the team being too amped up. I'm worried the pressure may be too much for THIS YOUNG hurricane team right now. The local, and national media coverage is ramped up a bit more than any other regular season game. Meanwhile, ND is taking the "It's just another game' approach. Am I overthinking it, or does it have some merit?

I'm sure they will be. But after the first possession every will settle in fine.

Nothing wrong with being a little too amped up in these big games. Think about the old canes on the national stage. Oooo eeeee.

These kids feed on energy. Everybody needs to be as amped as possible.

I agree.

IT is part of the reason I Was not worried when people were here squawking about home games earlier in the season and saying "if we play like that against the Hokies and ND we will lose." bull crap.

These kind of games are special and different. The players know it and the coaching staff knows it. They will be ready to transfer that energy into a victory this evening and fight until the end.

Advertisement
I want them amped up. I'd like to see it the entire game. The crowd will help with that. I honestly believe we can wear them out.

Advertisement
No. You guys need to get the Golden out of you. Stop overthinking your emotions and just ride with this team.

Between this and the dumbass saying this isn’t a rivalry the other day, I feel like I’ve truly read everything

I don’t even want a playbook, or defensive playcalls. I just want pure hatred on that field.

Advertisement
Back