Could this be the ultimate troll job

I believe Collins told the Miami staff he was going to commit prior to going to that show and committing to Arkansas

Advertisement
I believe Collins told the Miami staff he was going to commit prior to going to that show and committing to Arkansas

I think everybody believes that honestly but there was so much bull**** in the recruitment with Collins that its crazy

I don't think Golden plans on going into next year with 4 RB's. 3 under 200 pounds. 2 coming off ankle surgery!
I can't believe we don't have another back
coming in, hopefully DC. That's the only way to make sense out of our RB recruiting.
I'm not counting Powell as a RB for now.
175-180 freshmen don't get many snaps at that position.

They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Nobody said this. Playing in the UA game has zero to do with it. You just can't announce for a school you're committed to. Or else every kid would want their shine to rep their school.
How exactly would they enforce this? It's not like they can threaten to not have the kid back at the game next year. Unless I am mistaken the announcements are live so there is literally nothing they could do to stop a kid from announcing for a school he is already committed to.

Another ****ing Alex Collins story. Hopefully Duke will still be explosive post injury.

Doesn't seem anything like Collins to me. Even his family thought he was going to Miami. Cook has never even hinted that he's going to Miami.

Signing UM's financial aid paperwork is a hint. What hint is there that he's going to fsu other than the inferiority complexes of UM fans?

Advertisement
Another ****ing Alex Collins story. Hopefully Duke will still be explosive post injury.

Doesn't seem anything like Collins to me. Even his family thought he was going to Miami. Cook has never even hinted that he's going to Miami.

Signing UM's financial aid paperwork is a hint. What hint is there that he's going to fsu other than the inferiority complexes of UM fans?

He signed the papers with FSU as well

And UF

Advertisement
They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Nobody said this. Playing in the UA game has zero to do with it. You just can't announce for a school you're committed to. Or else every kid would want their shine to rep their school.
How exactly would they enforce this? It's not like they can threaten to not have the kid back at the game next year. Unless I am mistaken the announcements are live so there is literally nothing they could do to stop a kid from announcing for a school he is already committed to.

They can't. But I hope and believe that most of these kids are straight up at that point with the people that matter....such as the people who produce the UA game.

And UF

All three. One of the more mysterious recruitments to date. One of the reasons I won't give up just yet....

But as our resident gata continually says, judge by his actions and not words. Dude hasn't set foot in GVille in over 6 mths.

Right. So there's a hint on both sides. That imbecile said there wasn't even a hint that he'd choose UM.

What Glory said.

*******. So there is a hint he's interested in choosing UM.

Advertisement
exactly, at the UA game stay tuned, then it will be epic on the board. Some might want to consider a lock on the medicine chest, tool box and secure other weapons.

Advertisement
We get Cook, Jackson, and Prince. And everyone still ******* that we didnt get Lane.

Not a chance in **** there would be more than an outlier or two *****ing about Lane if we pulled those three. But carry on w/ the hyperbole. It's par for the course around here.

What Glory said.

Did I say "interested"?

What Glory said.

Did I say "interested"?

You're a fcking moron. He hinted he's going to UM when he signed the financial aid papers. You piggybacked on Glory's post when he claimed the hint that he'll pick FSU is that he signed their papers too. That hint doesn't apply to UM though because you're an imbecile.

Advertisement
Back