Could this be the ultimate troll job

I like all three of these Central kids. They seem fairly straight up, but I will not be surprised to see Cook not slip to us. He doesn't seem to have ever been of the mind to come here. I hope I am wrong, but he and Joe were never committed to the same school and both have been committed to two already. I want Cook, but Darling is my favorite and I think Yearby will be spectacular as a Cane. Everyone just remember, we stole Joe from FSU, so don't go getting bent out of shape if they steal Cook from the gator. They are playing catch up this time, not us.

Advertisement
They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Nobody said this. Playing in the UA game has zero to do with it. You just can't announce for a school you're committed to. Or else every kid would want their shine to rep their school.

Actually it was a former ESPN guy who said it. Newberg, I believe. I mean a guy who worked for them should know right? Also UF fans have zero confidence he sticks anyway so its pretty obvious he is going to FSU or Miami.

They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Nobody said this. Playing in the UA game has zero to do with it. You just can't announce for a school you're committed to. Or else every kid would want their shine to rep their school.

Actually it was a former ESPN guy who said it. Newberg, I believe. I mean a guy who worked for them should know right? Also UF fans have zero confidence he sticks anyway so its pretty obvious he is going to FSU or Miami.

Pretty obvious he is going to fsu. I wouldn't put miami at more than 10 percent

Please dont take those pics with UM gear seriously, every kid does that stuff, doesnt mean the kid is trolling this staff, plus wasnt that from devante phillips twitter

I agree it's not trolling the staff, but why would somebody do that if you're committed to the rival school? It's like somebody committed to Auburn and wearing Alabama gear...why do you do it?

That boy Dee Liner got an Auburn tattoo. Went to Bama. These kids don't think about what they're wearing as some sort of loyalty.

i think that was reuben foster, but yea these kids dont really think about that they just put on what they want and i have no problem with that, now if the kid had put on those clothes and said all cane or some **** like that and commit to another school THEN the kid is trolling, but cook hasnt done that

Foster got the Tattoo of the AU because his cousin played there and was one of those players shot And killed a couple years ago. He said he did it to honor him.

He was also committed there at the time and only flipped after Chizik was fired. Different than Cook going to FSU, wearing Miami gear in Miami. If he really is going to FSU, that is 100% trolling.

I agree it's not trolling the staff, but why would somebody do that if you're committed to the rival school? It's like somebody committed to Auburn and wearing Alabama gear...why do you do it?

That boy Dee Liner got an Auburn tattoo. Went to Bama. These kids don't think about what they're wearing as some sort of loyalty.

i think that was reuben foster, but yea these kids dont really think about that they just put on what they want and i have no problem with that, now if the kid had put on those clothes and said all cane or some **** like that and commit to another school THEN the kid is trolling, but cook hasnt done that

Foster got the Tattoo of the AU because his cousin played there and was one of those players shot And killed a couple years ago. He said he did it to honor him.

He was also committed there at the time and only flipped after Chizik was fired. Different than Cook going to FSU, wearing Miami gear in Miami. If he really is going to FSU, that is 100% trolling.

Its trolling bcs a kid wears another teams shirt? That he himself didnt publicly put out there, how many time have you seen a kid wear clothes of all the schools they are considering, are they trolling?

Trolling is messing with the fan base saying one thing and doing another, this kid hasnt done that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just think it's kinda messed up for Dalvin to be all decked out in Miami gear (especially when it's on twitter and all over the place) just to flip and turn on his boys. It's almost like he's teasing them. I'm probably overthinking the clothing aspect but who knows.

Just think it's kinda messed up for Dalvin to be all decked out in Miami gear (especially when it's on twitter and all over the place) just to flip and turn on his boys. It's almost like he's teasing them. I'm probably overthinking the clothing aspect but who knows.
Pretty sure his family and boy's know where he's going. I highly doubt they care what t-shirt he has on today or tomorrow fwiw.

Last edited:

People over think that aspect way too much, these kids just like to rock certain things that look good, i have never taken the clothes thing seriously

I remember last year when collins was wearing FSU gloves and everybody freaked out, did he sign with them?

People over think that aspect way too much, these kids just like to rock certain things that look good, i have never taken the clothes thing seriously

I remember last year when collins was wearing FSU gloves and everybody freaked out, did he sign with them?

Bethel had on a WVU shirt the other day and posted it on twitter talking about he wears what he wants and that's how all recruits should see it as. Bethel is as solid as ever and if a kid wants to wear something he has every right to it who gives a **** what he's wearing?

Advertisement

I'm just throwing it out there. Clothing never means anything but Cook does good in hurricane gear that's for sure.

I know it's far fetched and stupid but I still think we get the kid. I don't see offers going out to other backs and as already stated, I feel that the staff has to know what is up. Maybe they are happy with what we got at RB, that is the only other reason for other backs not being persuded.

Please dont take those pics with UM gear seriously, every kid does that stuff, doesnt mean the kid is trolling this staff, plus wasnt that from devante phillips twitter

Ole backtracking decomitting trying not to look stupid ***.

I know it's far fetched and stupid but I still think we get the kid. I don't see offers going out to other backs and as already stated, I feel that the staff has to know what is up. Maybe they are happy with what we got at RB, that is the only other reason for other backs not being persuded.

Have UF and FSU went out and offered plan B types?

I really doubt were holding back on other offers because Cook is locked up. We arent desperate at RB.....yet.

Advertisement

Have UF and FSU went out and offered plan B types?

I really doubt were holding back on other offers because Cook is locked up. We arent desperate at RB.....yet.

Actually UF has with I think the kids name is Derwin James and FSU has 1 and I think was in the running for 3 more until Cook talks heated up. The reason why I kinda agree with bobby is because we went after a big rb like Gresham earliar and now we could go after another 1 but we arent

Tony James and honestly I think nobody knows what cook is doing he's a low key dude he's doing what's best for him right now I think we get our commits at the Under armour game on him and things really get cooking

Tony James and honestly I think nobody knows what cook is doing he's a low key dude he's doing what's best for him right now I think we get our commits at the Under armour game on him and things really get cooking

I think that nobody knows with Cook right now either except maybe family and friends, if Yearby or a family member does an interview then I think they know but I can imagine where Cook doesn't tell them anything but to stay low key so nobody has to deal with the media

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pretty sure his family and boy's know where he's going. I highly doubt they care what t-shirt he has on today or tomorrow fwiw.

This. Some of you take this stuff way too personally.

Most of these kids aren't fanatics about any team like us on a message board. When they go on recruiting trips, they get free gear from the school. I'm sure there are pictures of him wearing Texas stuff too.

If he is trolling anybody, it's UF. It could be any of the 3 state schools. Still hoping UM.

Another ******* Alex Collins story. Hopefully Duke will still be explosive post injury.

Another ****ing Alex Collins story. Hopefully Duke will still be explosive post injury.

Doesn't seem anything like Collins to me. Even his family thought he was going to Miami. Cook has never even hinted that he's going to Miami.

Advertisement
Back