Could this be the ultimate troll job

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
Feel Lane, Cook and Wilson are trolling everyone. I know someone said that the UA game doesn't allow recruits to just stick to their schools but not sure if that's true. I do recall seeing people stick to their schools last year but didn't do hat thing just did an interview on the sideline and say they decided to stay with their school.

Advertisement
They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Advertisement
Remember when everybody tried to convince themselves ***** Bryant was just trolling too?

Johnnie ****face pretty much shut down that angle when he came out with the Ohio Taint hat for his championship game and then picked Ohio Taint. Not sure these guys are bright enough to be involved in these multi-layered troll scenarios that recruiting board scientists attempt to ascribe to them.

Remember when everybody tried to convince themselves ***** Bryant was just trolling too?

Johnnie ****face pretty much shut down that angle when he came out with the Ohio Taint hat for his championship game and then picked Ohio Taint. Not sure these guys are bright enough to be involved in these multi-layered troll scenarios that recruiting board scientists attempt to ascribe to them.

Cook is trolling somebody though, that's for sure.

Yeah. It's UM. Not surprising it's fsu kids doing this too. He's doing it to the team two of his best friends are going too as we'll. lets all keep it classy though

Did u really just call a 17 yr old kid Johnnie ****face? Dude you are super lame!

Advertisement

Yeah. It's UM. Not surprising it's fsu kids doing this too. He's doing it to the team two of his best friends are going too as we'll. lets all keep it classy though

He hasn't really trolled UM though. He hasn't even showed that much interest is us. Just a bunch of UM fans who think hes trolling and gonna pick us. They are trolling themselves.

He hasn't really trolled UM though. He hasn't even showed that much interest is us. Just a bunch of UM fans who think hes trolling and gonna pick us. They are trolling themselves.

Yeah. Signing the financial aid package wasn't leading anybody on

Advertisement
LOL I really don't think Lane, Cook, and Quincy is trolling...

Quincy is bitter about losing about going to U*** by himself...Saying
that UF has won the most national Championships in 20 years under 5 coaches
LOL I GUESS

Lane is going where Cook is...I am like every body else guessing and really have no clue
it could be anybody but sounds like FSWHO

They don't have to announce anything at the UA game. All the lame theories about Cook not being able to stick with uf.@g because he's playing in the UA game are retarded.

Nobody said this. Playing in the UA game has zero to do with it. You just can't announce for a school you're committed to. Or else every kid would want their shine to rep their school.

How is this kid trolling us? He hasnt given any indications that he is coming or not coming here

The kid has never said stuff to indicate that, in fact the kid has said all the right things in most of his interviews not tipping his hand until yesterdays interview

The kid is playing the recruiting game but to say he is just trolling us specifically is absurd, not every recruit that doesnt pick us or trend our way is chief keef

Advertisement

Or our coaches and his friends convinced him to sign one. Hope I'm wrong and he picks UM but signing the agreement doesn't mean he was trolling anyone just means Al sold him on signing one.

How is this kid trolling us? He hasnt given any indications that he is coming or not coming here

The kid has never said stuff to indicate that, in fact the kid has said all the right things in most of his interviews not tipping his hand until yesterdays interview

The kid is playing the recruiting game but to say he is just trolling us specifically is absurd, not every recruit that doesnt pick us or trend our way is chief keef

He says his decision was made two weeks ago, yet he's still taking pictures wearing UM gear? If I were in his shoes and in my mind I was committed to FSU but wearing UM gear...I'd consider myself trolling.

Just because of that you are saying he is trolling? Then every kid thatvsigns multiple financial aid agreements are the second coming of keith bryant

He says his decision was made two weeks ago, yet he's still taking pictures wearing UM gear? If I were in his shoes and in my mind I was committed to FSU but wearing UM gear...I'd consider myself trolling.

Please dont take those pics with UM gear seriously, every kid does that stuff, doesnt mean the kid is trolling this staff, plus wasnt that from devante phillips twitter

Advertisement
Back