Could this be the ultimate troll job

Signing UM's financial aid paperwork is a hint. What hint is there that he's going to fsu other than the inferiority complexes of UM fans?

What Glory said.

*******. So there is a hint he's interested in choosing UM.

Did I say "interested"?

You're a fcking moron. He hinted he's going to UM when he signed the financial aid papers. You piggybacked on Glory's post when he claimed the hint that he'll pick FSU is that he signed their papers too. That hint doesn't apply to UM though because you're an imbecile.

Huh? It's not a hint that he's going anywhere when he does the same thing with multiple schools. And Glory just beat me to it. Unlike you, I knew that he'd signed paperwork with multiple teams. Keep trying.

Advertisement
What Glory said.

*******. So there is a hint he's interested in choosing UM.

Did I say "interested"?

You're a fcking moron. He hinted he's going to UM when he signed the financial aid papers. You piggybacked on Glory's post when he claimed the hint that he'll pick FSU is that he signed their papers too. That hint doesn't apply to UM though because you're an imbecile.

Huh? It's not a hint that he's going anywhere when he does the same thing with multiple schools. And Glory just beat me to it. Unlike you, I knew that he'd signed paperwork with multiple teams. Keep trying.

Dumb fck. Keep twisting because you're too stupid to see it as a "hint" that he's choosing UM. It's the same level of "hint" that there is that he's choosing any other of his finalists. Really, the only school where there is a more of "hint" that he's going to choose is uf.ag where he's currently committed. You're like a chick who just enjoys quibbling.

Keep twisting because you're too stupid to see it as a "hint" that he's choosing UM. It's the same level of "hint" that there is that he's choosing any other of his finalists. Really, the only school where there is a more of "hint" that he's going to choose is uf.ag where he's currently committed. You're like a chick who just enjoys quibbling.

LOL. Ironic that you accuse me of twisting, since that's all you've done from the beginning.

If you can't be right, just call names? That how it works? (Sorry, I didn't read the Troll handbook)

Keep twisting because you're too stupid to see it as a "hint" that he's choosing UM. It's the same level of "hint" that there is that he's choosing any other of his finalists. Really, the only school where there is a more of "hint" that he's going to choose is uf.ag where he's currently committed. You're like a chick who just enjoys quibbling.

LOL. Ironic that you accuse me of twisting, since that's all you've done from the beginning.

If you can't be right, just call names? That how it works? (Sorry, I didn't read the Troll handbook)

Where could I get a copy of the Troll Handbook? I find this trolling business foolish.

Quit wasting my time with your chickish quibbling. You said there were no "hints" he's choosing UM. I proved you wrong. There are, in fact, hints. There are as many hints for UM as there are for anyone else. You're either just too dumb to pick up on them, or you're already in pre-excuse mode trying to protect the dude you worship--Golden--by acting like UM never stood a chance.

Advertisement

Quit wasting my time with your chickish quibbling. You said there were no "hints" he's choosing UM. I proved you wrong. There are, in fact, hints. There are as many hints for UM as there are for anyone else. You're either just too dumb to pick up on them, or you're already in pre-excuse mode trying to protect the dude you worship--Golden--by acting like UM never stood a chance.

Well, except that he's been committed to two different teams (neither of which are Miami), but who's counting? The only thing you proved is that you're clueless. Yeah, I worship Golden...you got me there, slick. Not sure what I'll do with all of the Golden posters if he ever leaves. You should see the shrine I have to him set up in the basement.

This is all wishful thinking. Cook is not coming here. Get it through your heads. I dont care what clothes he was wearing. This smacks of the Antone Smith bullsh*t again. Kid has made his choice. If be some miracle it turns out to be UM, we can all have a massive circle jerk and party like its 1989. But its almost certain based on everything he has said and done throughout this process that he wants to get away and do his own thing. STOP inveting all these fantasies about how he's setting up some huge troll job. This is the last refuge of the desperate EVERY year. That hope that the kid is just setting it up for the big surprise switch to us. 99% of the time when we are in this exact situation with F$U, we end up on the receiving end of getting PUNKED. And it all has to do with the philosophies of the programs.

UM has never played that bullsh8t game. But F$U loves to play that bullsh*t game so they can always give the impression that they are "closing big", this goes back to the Bobby days and it hasnt changed. If its between us and the Noles, and there is any hint a kid is trolling or trying to keep everyone in suspense, we are not going to win.

Ive said it before and I will say it again. I would probably trade all these cats, Cook, Lane, Rudolph, for getting Griffin Qualified. To me, that would be the biggest boost to our offense since Coley. That freak of nature, and Coley's speed, will give any DC absolute NIGHTMARES in trying to cover our WRs. Toss Berrios, or another speedster into the slot, and that is the kind of speed that made us elite.

Give me Griffin baby, and IDGAF about the rest. (As long as we keep the guys we already have on board).

I think people overrate Griffin

He is very raw and primarily a bball player

He should prob redshirt if he gets in

Advertisement
Griffin is raw and needs to redshirt? Really?

I wouldn't say very raw. But once again....this board has crowned him as Mike Evans before even getting to Greentree and will be disappointed when he doesn't have a Coley-esque freshman campaign.

He's not Mike Evans, if you watch his highlights he is very stiff and you can tell he is still very new to football

He will not have a Coley type frost campaign and be an instant legend like everyone thinks

Im not saying that he's either guy but he has the skills, size and athleticism. Jimmy Graham was very raw when he played here and he made himself a semi star with maybe half the talent on offense that we should have next year so coverage won't have a main focus on him

Advertisement
Lol Mike Evans played one year of football in high school. He was also primarily a basketball player.

Evans=three star

Griffin=consensus top 100 player

Who was Mike Evans compared to before he surprised everyone? I'm sure he was considered "raw" too.

If having high expectations for a player of Griffin's caliber is overrating him, then I don't know what to say. This isn't Daniel Adderly we are talking about.

Mike Evans is a legit wr who plays basketball. Imagine Jimmy Graham 30 pounds lighter and you get Mike Evans. Griffin is a stud who im not saying is Jimmy Graham but in this offense will be used very well and tell me what team other then FSU can even match up with him if FSU even can?

Lulz, somebody que the gif of the Army All American game where Griffin made Fsu 5* CB Ramsey look like a chump...BEAST

Advertisement
Remember when everybody tried to convince themselves ***** Bryant was just trolling too?

Johnnie ****face pretty much shut down that angle when he came out with the Ohio Taint hat for his championship game and then picked Ohio Taint. Not sure these guys are bright enough to be involved in these multi-layered troll scenarios that recruiting board scientists attempt to ascribe to them.

Did u really just call a 17 yr old kid Johnnie ****face? Dude you are super lame!

Let's all stay classy here.

Lulz, somebody que the gif of the Army All American game where Griffin made Fsu 5* CB Ramsey look like a chump...BEAST

372.gif

Advertisement
Back