Could Scaife be an option at DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
what-to-delete-in-WordPress.jpg

LOL. It bothers you all. I guess I could put a rainbow flag up to get widespread approval, but I'm not LBGT.
Thanks to the few that answered. DT > than OL so you do move if they are good enough.

Is the "af" at the end of "michaelaf" for *** face?

Advertisement
Excluding the Southwest, I have lived in every region of this country.

I do not consider New Orleans to be a Southern city. Nor do I consider the Natchez area of Mississippi to be "Southern" either. The bayou, Cajun, Creole and "New Orleans" areas of this great country are culturally 'fantastic'.

We spent four years in Atlanta and traveled through every single southern state. The only worthwhile area in the South is the "lowcountry", which is located between Charleston, South Carolina and the Georgia Isles. The rest of the South is a dump that should secede. These southern states have the lowest education and income per capita of the ENTIRE country. The South is worthless to the U.S.A.

Exactly! These poorly educated are always how hateful and repressive regimes get their start. They have the unrealistic view that they are entitled to a better circumstances and position in life solely because they are White. Totally disregarding the facts of lacking education, training, competency and reasonable skills negotiate with others.

I have a question, what is the difference from this and a Cuba or Venezuela flag? I get that the south have slaves and it's considered the flag of slavery those wanting slavery, but doesn't Castro and Chavez do the same to their own people? Very uneducated when it comes to those two.

Maybe you should go to one of those countries and protest their flags. Doesn't have a thing to do with this discussion. Which doesn't have a thing to do with the OP's original thread!:biggrin-new:

Advertisement
... and as usual nothing intelligent to add.
Nothing intelligent to add???

You started a ****** thread asking if the best Offensive Lineman in the State & one of the best in the nation could be moved to DT, WTF are you talking about?

To add to what? WTF did you say that was intelligent in the first place?

Last edited:
since this thread has so richly answered the question presented in OP I'm going to close it before someone ruins it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back