Could Scaife be an option at DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A flag got you shook. The flag isn't even the original and should only be judged in context.

As foretold......... on this 31st day of july...the lulz shall be delivered in this thread.....

:jordan::muscat:

What is the big deal with the flag? Does it represent Slavery? Not entirely. It represents Southern heritage and culture - of which unfortunately, part of it was slavery. Slavery is long gone. Does racism still exist today - of course it does. Look no further than the White House. However, the Bars and Stars represent the quintessential Southern culture - which is distinct and unique to other parts of our country. Not everyone with a flag in their yard or on their truck is racist - they are just proud southerners - of which I am one.

I never understand the preposterous explanation that the confed flag represents southern heritage, witch is utter bull****

1. The flag you profess to represent your heritage wasn't adopted until during the Civil War and was a way to differentiate confederate troops not to represent some kind of special heritage, like say, a coat of arms would represent "heritage".

2. The flag does represents the treasonous actions of succeeding from the Union and "starting" a Civil War. You don't see any culture flying the flag of the LOSER of a Civil or International War. That right is lost when you lose. But here it's not to represent heritage, but to identify to like minded people your beliefs.

3. The flag represents the opposition to the fundamental ideas this country was founded on, primarily the Rights that (a) all men are created equal and (b) all people have the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not just the right to bare arms.

Go sell that heritage BS somewhere else.

Advertisement
guess I need to get the State Police in here again to figure out what caused this thread to take that hard left turn into sh*tsville....

white folks were slaves too... bet y'all did not here that in history class.
\

Assuming you're talking about Irish Americans, they were indentured servants in America, which is a big difference. Understand the difference between Chattel Slavery and Indentured Servitude, before spitting out that propaganda bull****! or maybe you gloss over the difference between the two.

Sorry bro, History major!

Not just the irish, Europeans. Hey history major are white people only irish?? Continue learning the real past and not the white washed version.

Last edited:
Advertisement
guess I need to get the State Police in here again to figure out what caused this thread to take that hard left turn into sh*tsville....

In fairness to the derailing crowd, this thread never had a chance. 90% of position change threads are asinine, mental *********ion threads. And the ones involving the DT position are the worst of the worst.

In response to the OP's question, you do not take a Nike Opening Finals and Under Armour OL and move him to DT before he's stepped foot on campus to address the concern of depth at DT.

I have a question, what is the difference from this and a Cuba or Venezuela flag? I get that the south have slaves and it's considered the flag of slavery those wanting slavery, but doesn't Castro and Chavez do the same to their own people? Very uneducated when it comes to those two.

When did Venezuela go to war against the United States?

100% understand that aspect. I guess my question is why is it okay to have such pride in those two places while the people in charge do the same as what is viewed as the confederate states wanted here? I'm not a big history person. I don't get into why they wanted to succeed from the rest cause it goes down to many paths.

Advertisement
white folks were slaves too... bet y'all did not here that in history class.
\

Assuming you're talking about Irish Americans, they were indentured servants in America, which is a big difference. Understand the difference between Chattel Slavery and Indentured Servitude, before spitting out that propaganda bull****! or maybe you gloss over the difference between the two.

Sorry bro, History major!

Not just the irish, Europeans. Hey history major are white people only irish?? Continue learning the real past and not the white washed version.

Yea but you're still not recognizing the difference between the two, and it was a huge ****** difference. They were actually freed after their debt were paid. I suggest you read some additional material before spitting out some crazy generalizations.

Excluding the Southwest, I have lived in every region of this country.

I do not consider New Orleans to be a Southern city. Nor do I consider the Natchez area of Mississippi to be "Southern" either. The bayou, Cajun, Creole and "New Orleans" areas of this great country are culturally 'fantastic'.

We spent four years in Atlanta and traveled through every single southern state. The only worthwhile area in the South is the "lowcountry", which is located between Charleston, South Carolina and the Georgia Isles. The rest of the South is a dump that should secede. These southern states have the lowest education and income per capita of the ENTIRE country. The South is worthless to the U.S.A.

Last edited:
According to the Bible they will be slaves again after world war 3

WE WUZ KANGZ YO!!

KANGZ...

Every important historical figure was black; but whitewashed thru racist history of teh s.

Never mind the fact that NOT ONE great civilization on this planet has been predominantly black.

Persians/Middle Eastern - check
Central/South America - check
Asian - check
European (eastern and western - check
Africa - TBD

Advertisement
Excluding the Southwest, I have lived in every region of this country.

I do not consider New Orleans to be a Southern city. Nor do I consider the Natchez area of Mississippi to be "Southern" either. The bayou, Cajun, Creole and "New Orleans" areas of this great country are culturally 'fantastic'.

We spent four years in Atlanta and traveled through every single southern state. The only worthwhile area in the South is the "lowcountry", which is located between Charleston, South Carolina and the Georgia Isles. The rest of the South is a dump that should secede. These southern states have the lowest education and income per capita of the ENTIRE country. The South is worthless to the U.S.A.

MOAR COASTAL LIBERAL PROPANDA!

Tell is sir, which liberal utopia do you currently reside in?

In fairness to the derailing crowd, this thread never had a chance. 90% of position change threads are asinine, mental *********ion threads. And the ones involving the DT position are the worst of the worst.

In response to the OP's question, you do not take a Nike Opening Finals and Under Armour OL and move him to DT before he's stepped foot on campus to address the concern of depth at DT.

Thanks for at least keeping on topic. You do move someone if you totally wiff. The person you would move would be an athletic OG type. I know we don't know what is happening as far as DT recruiting but its very quiet and I don't here about many solid targets.

I have a question, what is the difference from this and a Cuba or Venezuela flag? I get that the south have slaves and it's considered the flag of slavery those wanting slavery, but doesn't Castro and Chavez do the same to their own people? Very uneducated when it comes to those two.

When did Venezuela go to war against the United States?

Right after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back