Could Manny and the Hurricanes pull *FIVE* 5-Stars in this class?

If Manny let everything stay as is and made excuses for last year, I’d be right beside you talking smack. I’ve even been critical of him for his issues after the bye weeks in getting the team ready. However every major issue we had last year between player and coaching personnel he went out and addressed. QB? Went out and got the most dynamic transfer QB on the market. One that has shown success at this level before. OL? Grabbed one of the top rated grad transfers to address that issue and has attacked the position group on the recruiting trail. K? Got THE best K transfer available as well. We struggled on O due to an OC (who granted was picked by Manny) who had never been THE GUY for a team and it crashed and burned. Manny admitted as much by firing him and bringing in one of the most sought after young OC’s that has a proven record of success at the P5 level. Same thing with the Likens and Justice hires as well. The defense hasn’t been a legit issue since Manny has been here. Blake sucks to me buttery looked very good when Manny stepped in and had some more say on the defensive side of the ball.
Let’s give the guy who’s taking all of the necessary steps to do better a shot before just assuming it’s never going to change. Dabo looked like **** after year 1 also. Coach O did as well and check them out now.

Somethings just make too much sense.

Advertisement
Yes, 5 are certainly a possibility...Williams, Marshall, Taylor, Lewis (if issues are resolved), Mason Smith, and Vandagriff as the most likely players. At this point, we might get all 6 of them as the "perfect storm" is creating a Category 5 Hurricane!
Do we know if the smoke around Brock Vandagriff is legit? Or is this our typical wishful thinking?

Advertisement
So you can’t really reconcile what you saw from a Diaz coached team last year so you are attempting to deflect that ****-show by encompassing the entire history of coaching. Does that sound accurate?
Hey REAL CANES family, were feeding da trolls! X-amount of us have gave/given this and other trolls real facts, common sense, evn unbiased opinions, etc.. And, they still spew troll "shti". We figured him out let's keep it moving REAL CANES FAM!!

Mane you guys are taking the bait and posting in a ****y sucker thread, guy is a repugnant troll and a SEC slurper.. Pay him no mind so he can crawl back to where he came from.
Which leads to the question: Why is this POS bytch troll allowed to post here? I ignored him until he started bringing fake information about my personal life to the board like a slanderous little trifling ****.

Advertisement
So you can’t really reconcile what you saw from a Diaz coached team last year so you are attempting to deflect that ****-show by encompassing the entire history of coaching. Does that sound accurate?

You’re not as intelligent as you think you are. Does that sound accurate?

These cats do this every-*******- year.

Diaz has proven to be one of the worst, if not worst, HC in Miami modern history.
I guess you became a fan after Al Golden....and honestly Coker inherited a Ferrari and literally drove that ***** off a bridge...So he's waayyy up there for me my

I guess you became a fan after Al Golden....and honestly Coker inherited a Ferrari and literally drove that ***** off a bridge...So he's waayyy up there for me my

I grew up in Miami but didn’t pay attention to the Canes until they beat Nebraska for their first title. It was all about the Phins during that time. So in other words, I have been a fan for quite some time.

I refuse to buy into fake hype and hope. How long have we all been doing that for now?

Advertisement
Can you point to any articulable facts as to why you, or anybody else, believes Diaz will be successful here?

Why is it that we have to be patient with a guy who has been a complete failure thus far as a HC and was pretty pedestrian as a coordinator. History is not on his side here. You guys are all relying on nothing but hope with him without having any reason to have that hope.
You sound off. Complete failure. That’s when you went off course. He’s done too many good things.

Advertisement
Troll season is upon us...da gata must be hella worried
Well, now that you brought it up, as posted minutes ago in Gator Tears - they’re worried about Sapp not committing early bc he wants to go to Bama, about not getting Tunmise Adeleye or Langston, and, about Sorey going to UGA so can they get TerrEnce Lewis?

Well, now that you brought it up, as posted minutes ago in Gator Tears - they’re worried about Sapp not committing early bc he wants to go to Bama, about not getting Tunmise Adeleye or Langston, and, about Sorey going to UGA so can they get TerrEnce Lewis?

Does Lewis frequent hotmylfs-dot-com?

Advertisement
Back