Could Manny and the Hurricanes pull *FIVE* 5-Stars in this class?

HIGHLY unlikely, but not impossible. Assuming Williams, Taylor, and Marshall hold, Miami would just have to accept Lewis to get to four. He might be off our board, but the opportunity seems to be there.

The long shot is Maason Smith. He's probably LSU but @Cribby da gawd says we're in his head, and that means its real.

Don't get crazy about this all, but things are nuts right now.

:eek:hholky****:
Strong name change. Love me some primal dead years.

Advertisement
This. Marshall is the lowest rated 5* currently. I PROMISE you and will bet anyone whatever that in the next update, he will no longer be a 5*. ****, Taylor probably won't either.

True but that’s BS. These kids have sat home worked out and somehow lose a star? How? We all know these are 5 star kids even if Miami gets screwed in this area.

Good grief, its been one season... Calm tf down.

I get it. We are all supposed to just throw blind faith into the guy who has never been anything other than an average, at best, coordinator his entire career before posting that God awful first season as a HC.

get the best players and u will accidentally find a way to win............2 classes like this current one and we are back. Have to follow a star studded class with another star studded class

I get it. We are all supposed to just throw blind faith into the guy who has never been anything other than an average, at best, coordinator his entire career before posting that God awful first season as a HC.

Attachments

• You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_Entire_Circus.jpg
    You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_Entire_Circus.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Come on guy, we’re celebrating what’s happening on the trail, which is a big part of Manny’s job. Wins will come when you recruit elite - look at UGA as an example of talent over corching.

Enos was a disaster. How do you know what Lashlee will do, especially with King, to say this?

Can you point to any articulable facts as to why you, or anybody else, believes Diaz will be successful here?

Why is it that we have to be patient with a guy who has been a complete failure thus far as a HC and was pretty pedestrian as a coordinator. History is not on his side here. You guys are all relying on nothing but hope with him without having any reason to have that hope.

get the best players and u will accidentally find a way to win............2 classes like this current one and we are back. Have to follow a star studded class with another star studded class
That and hopefully our upperclassmen stop leaving early to be undrafted. Manny had fixed almost everything else. Hopefully he has this handled

Can you point to any articulable facts as to why you, or anybody else, believes Diaz will be successful here?

Why is it that we have to be patient with a guy who has been a complete failure thus far as a HC and was pretty pedestrian as a coordinator. History is not on his side here. You guys are all relying on nothing but hope with him without having any reason to have that hope.
Can I get an actual reason for us being supposed to be impatient with Diaz other than the moronic "he was pretty pedestrian as a coordinator"?

if you have lost every hope with diaz, dont bother watching, dont bother being here, dont bother supporting the team if you know it already. pretty sure you can spend your time better.

Advertisement
HIGHLY unlikely, but not impossible. Assuming Williams, Taylor, and Marshall hold, Miami would just have to accept Lewis to get to four. He might be off our board, but the opportunity seems to be there.

The long shot is Maason Smith. He's probably LSU but @Cribby da gawd says we're in his head, and that means its real.

Don't get crazy about this all, but things are nuts right now.

:eek:hholky****:
5 stars before they commit or after?

Recruiting is also a significant part of his job. Why can’t you be happy with what he’s doing on the trail to Bama, UGA and Florida

Why can’t you the acknowledge the possibility of Lashlee working out as opposed to saying when Manny ***** the bed again, we’ll lose everyone?

Why are you miserable and trying to rain your misery down on us when things go well in an area?

You trying to hard even f4 a troll! If your opinion is right baga(saban) wouldn't be running **** after his first season i think he went 7-5? And he wasn't the best coordinator either even his track record isn't the greatest he didn't become saban da god till he got to baga. Bro get a grip!!

Advertisement
Recruiting is also a significant part of his job. Why can’t you be happy with what he’s doing on the trail to Bama, UGA and Florida

Why can’t you the acknowledge the possibility of Lashlee working out as opposed to saying when Manny ***** the bed again, we’ll lose everyone?

Why are you miserable and trying to rain your misery down on us when things go well in an area?

Because reasonable facts show Diaz as a failure, a complete failure thus far. Or is “winning” the off season, before actual signing day, a reason for jubilation?

That’s why I say you guys do the same thing every year. You somehow forget the complete **** show Diaz produced and then are up in arms when others don’t share in your blind faith for a miracle turn around.

You trying to hard even f4 a troll! If your opinion is right baga(saban) wouldn't be running **** after his first season i think he went 7-5? And he wasn't the best coordinator either even his track record isn't the greatest he didn't become saban da god till he got to baga. Bro get a grip!!
To be honest, I have no idea what are you are attempting to convey here.

Advertisement
Yes because we all know that a coach is to be judged on his first year and given no chance at a rebound. Every good coach in the NCAA was 12-0 and won a chip their first year.

So you can’t really reconcile what you saw from a Diaz coached team last year so you are attempting to deflect that ****-show by encompassing the entire history of coaching. Does that sound accurate?

You’re a moronic idiot. Go root for the Semenholes or Gayturds. Love on their coaching staff with your stupid self

You just proved my point. You can’t reasonably defend Diaz so you just throw out the “just go root for somebody else” card.

Doesn’t this sound all too familiar with the string of bad coaches Miami has trotted out there? You are a battered wife who keeps willing walking into clinched fists.

Advertisement
Back