Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

Advertisement
Actually I'm comparing the competition. The Pitt team that Folden lost to was much better than that 4 win Pitt team Mork lost to. The fsu teams Folden faced were ranked. Duke won the coastal. Correct me if I'm wrong but Folden never lost to GT am I correct? Your turn.
Yes he did actually. 2014 for sure. Can't remember if he lost before that too. Once again. Comparing Mark Richt to Al Golden is absurd.

Yes he did actually. 2014 for sure. Can't remember if he lost before that too. Once again. Comparing Mark Richt to Al Golden is absurd.

Seriously you don't remember us losing to GT under Golden? He and D'oritos used to line up our LB 7 yards off of the LOS because he didn't want them to get cut. They lined up the LB 7 yards off of the LOS while GT was at the two yard line and they ran a FB dive for TD easily.

I think the blind hatred each of you posters who hate Richt is making you alm forget how bad Golden was...It hasn't escaped my memory and thankfully it hasn't left the majority of the sane fan memories either.

What's so absurd about it? Didn't we forfeit the coastal under Folden due to the cloud?

Seriously you don't remember us losing to GT under Golden? He and D'oritos used to line up our LB 7 yards off of the LOS because he didn't want them to get cut. They lined up the LB 7 yards off of the LOS while GT was at the two yard line and they ran a FB dive for TD easily.

I think the blind hatred each of you posters who hate Richt is making you alm forget how bad Golden was...It hasn't escaped my memory and thankfully it hasn't left the majority of the sane fan memories either.
It ain't about hate, it's about the truth. And majority of the " Sane " fans know that Mork is / was wining with Folden's players, correct?

Advertisement
It ain't about hate, it's about the truth. And majority of the " Sane " fans know that Mork is / was wining with Folden's players, correct?

And he might win with his players also. We don't know but one thing we do agree on...Pope, Hightower, Jordan, Mallory, Reed, Gaynor, Frierson, Hall, Bandy, Silvera, Lingard, Davis, Perry and Williams etc. all have talent and ability that excites this fan base. Lets see how they do before we pass judgement that Mark can't win with his players.

What's so absurd about it? Didn't we forfeit the coastal under Folden due to the cloud?
The only reason we were able to “forfeit” was because UNC was on probation. They had actually won the division.
Remember that this coaching staff won 10 games with Rosier last year. They hid how bad he was last year. At some point someone had to figure out that it was smoke and mirrors.

The only reason we were able to “forfeit” was because UNC was on probation. They had actually won the division.
Remember that this coaching staff won 10 games with Rosier last year. They hid how bad he was last year. At some point someone had to figure out that it was smoke and mirrors.
10 games with Folden's guys, that's my point.

And he might win with his players also. We don't know but one thing we do agree on...Pope, Hightower, Jordan, Mallory, Reed, Gaynor, Frierson, Hall, Bandy, Silvera, Lingard, Davis, Perry and Williams etc. all have talent and ability that excites this fan base. Lets see how they do before we pass judgement that Mark can't win with his players.
Let's just hope none of the kids you mentioned decides to leave...

Advertisement
That they could hide how bad Rosier is for that long says something about the incredible smoke and mirrors job they did for that long.
And where would we be without Rosier last season and Kaaya the season before that? Why didn't Mork play HIS guys last season?

He beat fsu twice. He won the ACC Coastal last year. That makes him better than .F.A.G
Al won the coastal, but because of the cloud it was forfeited.

Al played an elite championship FSU squad. Richt caught the worst fsu teams in decades.

Al and richt are the same schlub.

Advertisement
That they could hide how bad Rosier is for that long says something about the incredible smoke and mirrors job they did for that long.
There was no smoke or mirrors. The o has been regressing every year. 2017 saw some lucky bounces go our way, for sure, but theres denting what that O was.

Al played an elite championship FSU squad. Richt caught the worst fsu teams in decades.

Al never won the coastal. UNC won the coastal. They were on probation and couldn’t go. We would have gone by default, not because we earned. This is mind numbing how the biggest con artist in coaching history is now getting the benefit of revisionist history. Al spent 4.5 years working towards his 58-0 masterpiece.

Advertisement
So explain how Rosier could be so bad this year and we not know.
He was just as bad last year. Especially as the season went on. We knew what he was. There’s a reason nobody wanted him to start this season. Go back and look at old threads.

Also remember that defenses had a full year of film on Richts O and rosier. That offense was largely the same this year: same sets, plays, routes, and tendencies. So In 2018 defenses knew what plays were coming pre snap. That’s gonna have an impact. They also knew to game plan for rosiers legs.

But at the end of the day, rosier was the same guy in 2018 we saw in 2017.

It was a 3-way tie. And golden had the best recruiting classes in the division. "The cloud." You ninnies sound just like that loser.

Richt won the ACC Coastal, won ten games, won a bowl game--things golden never did--and Richt is worse???

You delicate sunflowers are so emotional.

Al never won the coastal. UNC won the coastal. They were on probation and couldn’t go. We would have gone by default, not because we earned. This is mind numbing how the biggest con artist in coaching history is now getting the benefit of revisionist history. Al spent 4.5 years working towards his 58-0 masterpiece.

Al golden is a scum bag. I have genuine disdain for him. His stubbornness in refusing to change his D cost this program years.

Richt is making the exact same mistakes, just w O not D. They’re mirror images of eachother, and how bad one was over the other, on the field, is just a matter of degrees.

Saying richt sucks doesn’t mean Al didn’t.

Last edited:
It was a 3-way tie. And golden had the best recruiting classes in the division. "The cloud." You ninnies sound just like that loser.

Richt won the ACC Coastal, won ten games, won a bowl game--things golden never did--and Richt is worse???

You delicate sunflowers are so emotional.
Dude you’re the one getting all hot and bothered.

I love how the dudes who call people snowflakes always do it while having an emotional breakdown.

Advertisement
Back