Could Diaz Be Gone?

Advertisement
its real simple. the Mork Groupies are gonna cry and **** their panties, but the first really good offer that Manny gets... its ADIOS MUCHACHOS .. mark that down.

here is why .... Manny's stock is really high right now. He has the #2 defense in the country. Does anyone really believe Miami
will have a #2 defense next year losing the players we are losing this year ?

the defense next year will be mostly young and inexperienced. Manny's stock goes way down if he stays at Miami.
this is 100% correct @ mdp

Bet Kirby tries to get Brent Vennables first.Clemson can't offer the deal Georgia can.plus Diaz runs a more aggressive d than Kirby likes.

Vennables makes $2.2M a season. second (?) only to Aranda's $2.5M. Clemson is a CFP and NC contender every season, and won a NC.

What is Georgia going to offer Vennables that Clemson can't?

The same head coach who attempted a fake punt on their side of the 50 late in the SEC championship game?

So is he the only coach who has ever called a bad play? Or are you just attempting to drag him down to the level of Richt's incompetence?

Advertisement
I don't understand how Richt's offensive woes impact Diaz's reputation as a DC. As long as Miami's defense is championship or near-championship caliber Manny's reputation will remain intact.

Boston College's record was not very good when Don Brown was their DC. The Eagles had very good defenses (considering their talent) and Brown ended up being very well paid at Michigan.

True, but I think he wants the right type of job. P5, maybe even back in the SEC.

I don’t have a problem giving the job to Diaz right now.

If he is the a coach who cares about big time football then he should go back to the SEC. It's hard to pound your chest when you play in the awful Coastal.

Lol what’s the easy sell.... Move to Athens, Ga to have the same job you do now at Miami?? I know y’all some groupies on here but this **** is starting to get embarrassing smh 🤦‍♂️

Tucker was the DC but it was Kirby’s D.

I can’t see Manny leaving to go to a place where he would be directed what to do.

Advertisement
It wouldn't be unreasonable to think Richt could come up with 4 defencive formations from a 30 year old game tape and call both the O and the D.

He would just cover 2 base every play
Goal line always all out blitz

Colorado just hired UGA’s DC Mel Tucker as their new Head Coach could this mean that Smart comes calling for Diaz? I’m honestly concerned as we had a Top 5 defense unless you believe he will circle the wagons around someone else like Don Brown at Michigan. Seems an easy sell to Manny by Kirby. What say you?
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
its real simple. the Mork Groupies are gonna cry and **** their panties, but the first really good offer that Manny gets... its ADIOS MUCHACHOS .. mark that down.

here is why .... Manny's stock is really high right now. He has the #2 defense in the country. Does anyone really believe Miami
will have a #2 defense next year losing the players we are losing this year ?

the defense next year will be mostly young and inexperienced. Manny's stock goes way down if he stays at Miami.

Agreed.

PLUS - he's probably not looking forward to having the entire weight of our games falling on the defense - with a putz calling plays on an antique offense.

Richt may decide to move up the offense from what he knows - and go to the Wishbone.

What a sphincter . . .

Manny can't be real happy with the current level of offensive ineptness.

Advertisement
Vennables makes $2.2M a season. second (?) only to Aranda's $2.5M. Clemson is a CFP and NC contender every season, and won a NC.

What is Georgia going to offer Vennables that Clemson can't?
What did Clemson do before Venerables got there nothing second fiddle to fsu.when he left ou,ou was winning and had more prestigious than Clemson.if he'd leave ou for Clemson he will leave Clemson for Georgia.Georgia plays in what everyone perceives as the best conference in America.if your a coach who is competitive you want to face the best not hang around the soup line.

Advertisement
Back