could Alabama be in trouble?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn't fail the tests. The tests failed him. Roll **** Tide!

Saban asks the NCAA officials down for the Spring Break chodal tongue session in the next coming weeks. He gets it nice and salty for them right after spring practice ends.

Brock did the research.

Funny how it happens at Alabaga and it's no big deal. If that would've been Miami pundits would be calling for the death penalty.

Advertisement
sweep_under.gif

Funny how it happens at Alabaga and it's no big deal. If that would've been Miami pundits would be calling for the death penalty.

It happened at UM with Sapp, and they did make a huge deal of it. I think it also became part of our NCAA case.

Pretty sure back then it became an NCAA issue when a program had drug testing rules in place and violated those rules to keep a guy on the field.

Advertisement
How a small country school with average academic ranking can command such power over news agencies and recruiting is really an aberration! As the old saying goes, "somethings not kosher here". There are too many things concerning this program that make you go, "ummm"! I'm not hating on them, but they are the "perfect storm". I know it's a lot of parables, but I don't want to engage in any unsupported accusations, especially poor AA kids driving cars they couldn't afford before college, but can while not having a job or collateral while in college. Fact that they are not to accept material goods for future consideration. Essentially what Grace and AQM did.

Advertisement
If Alabama is ******* up you'll know it when the NCAA comes down like a ton of bricks on UCF.

Advertisement
Back