could Alabama be in trouble?

Nothing is going to happen.

Besides, how do you all know that isn't trust fund money? Or, my personal favorite, student loan money?

Because he said:
proxy.php

LOL

I was being sarcastic.

My bad bro. Talkin about this topic gets me fired up

Advertisement

I'm sure Saban had no knowledge of this. He's a stand up coach who happens to get top flight players on his coaching abilities alone. Smh.

But on the real, these cats r literally snitching on themselves, I mean just dry snitching, and the NCAA is turning a stupid, blind eye to this. It's not like this hasn't happened at Bama before, but it's on a totally different level right now. Cats flexin 100's, new luxury cars on IG. They r admitting to pimping the system, getting busted w drugs...tell me that's not the ideal definition of "lack of institutional control."

Look at Ole Miss; I mean this dude Hugh just said "Maybe we can meet in another Sugar Bowl and see how that one goes too" in response to Mike Gundy's comment regarding Ole Miss...and I'm like, AINT YALL BEING INVESTIGATED?? Yet dude is talking bout playing them in a bowl??

The NCAA is a joke when it comes to their precious $EC and Blue Bloods of the Big 10. And these media outlets r on the pay roll too:
-Michigan fans protest in front of the AD's home to get Hoke fired, they're passionate; Canes fans fly a banner to get Golden fired, we're a bushleague fan base.

-Bama players flash money, cars, and gets popped for drug bust monthly, kids will be kids; Cane players get caught w a luxury RENTAL CAR, they question if Richt has control of the team.

-Ole Miss players admitting to getting paid, NCAA to Ole Miss, "hey, clean it up"; A felon looking to reduce his time gives non-corroborated info regarding former Cane players, the NCAA goes on a witch hunt, looking to give us the death penalty.

If anyone can't see the hypocrisy, and the true hate the NCAA has against us b/c we messed up their life line by crashing the party and spitting on the OU's, ND's, Bama's, Nebraska's and PSU's of the world, then your just naive.

And this is y I can't wait to get the machine going again to continue to **** them off by putting Satan Nick back in his Jack box, giving Meyer another fake heart attack so Taint can go back to being no bodies, sending FSU back to Tallahassee to try to create a new rap song to stimulate interest for their players just to kick another FG wide right or left, and UF back to wondering where did it all go wrong.

Sorry for the rant, but I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Lol.

Would upvote again

Drug testing NCAA athletes is racist.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

implying that only black people do drugs is pretty racist.
Who said anything about black people? You're racist for saying that.

yeah, i'm sure you were talking about the overwhelming and disproportionate population of hispanic ncaa athletes compared to the general population. give me a ****ing break.
You gotta lighten up buddy.

**** test the US Congress and every state legislature, baseball, lacrosse, and hockey is what he means.

Advertisement
implying that only black people do drugs is pretty racist.
Who said anything about black people? You're racist for saying that.

yeah, i'm sure you were talking about the overwhelming and disproportionate population of hispanic ncaa athletes compared to the general population. give me a ****ing break.
You gotta lighten up buddy.

**** test the US Congress and every state legislature, baseball, lacrosse, and hockey is what he means.
Or just every other college student receiving scholarship funds...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nope, but it's ridiculous to think no one on Miami's roster smokes weed. I have no issues with Alabama. We just need to beat them.

Didn't Henderson fail a few while he was at Miami?

You a bama fan or something? Stop slurpen em all the time
[/QUOTE
Noone said that tho & regardless henderson was suspended while here u jump in with the cape everytime bama mentioned in here

Because one day we will be back on top and I don't want to be a hypocrite when defending Miami.

Nope, but it's ridiculous to think no one on Miami's roster smokes weed. I have no issues with Alabama. We just need to beat them.

Why you so eager to white knight for Alabaga and these other scumbag shytholes?

Advertisement
Because one day we will be back on top and I don't want to be a hypocrite when defending Miami.

At what point are you expecting UM kids to get picked up by Miami PD with weed and an illegal gun in the car and have no charges filed? I'm pretty confident in my ability to throw stones at that glass house without future consequences.

At what point are you expecting UM kids to get picked up by Miami PD with weed and an illegal gun in the car and have no charges filed? I'm pretty confident in my ability to throw stones at that glass house without future consequences.

UM players catch a case every time they jaywalk.

Advertisement

I'm sure you've been introduced to the Miami double standard.

Here's just one of many examples: our best running back sips half a beer, flirts with a girl, and the local media and cops make it a federal case. He even gets a nice trumped up charge put on him. Or almost. Two months to three months of anguish and all kinds of BS, including here, we had posters wanting him kicked off the team. At the end of the day the guy did absolutely next to nothing. Now imagine if he had had a joint in the car, and was actually over the legal limit. Game over. He's kicked off the team. His career at Miami is over. At Alabaga it would be just another day in the life. No consequences. Carry on.

See the difference? When we get back on top, that's not gonna change. We are held an almost impossibly high standard. It sucks. But it is what it is. No need to white knight Alabaga, though

How a small country school with average academic ranking can command such power over news agencies and recruiting is really an aberration! As the old saying goes, "somethings not kosher here". There are too many things concerning this program that make you go, "ummm"! I'm not hating on them, but they are the "perfect storm". I know it's a lot of parables, but I don't want to engage in any unsupported accusations, especially poor AA kids driving cars they couldn't afford before college, but can while not having a job or collateral while in college. Fact that they are not to accept material goods for future consideration. Essentially what Grace and AQM did.

I got some Alabama fan on twitter telling me that the cars are used and how do I know they can't afford them. Alabama is going to cheat until it blows up on them. That's for sure.

Advertisement
Alabama's days are numbered................There is a CAT5 hurricane brewing in college football and it will take down every team that stands in it's way including the inbred rednecks in Alabama.

Advertisement
Back