could Alabama be in trouble?

mark-emmert.jpg

4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49e6bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Advertisement

I'm sure Saban had no knowledge of this. He's a stand up coach who happens to get top flight players on his coaching abilities alone. Smh.

But on the real, these cats r literally snitching on themselves, I mean just dry snitching, and the NCAA is turning a stupid, blind eye to this. It's not like this hasn't happened at Bama before, but it's on a totally different level right now. Cats flexin 100's, new luxury cars on IG. They r admitting to pimping the system, getting busted w drugs...tell me that's not the ideal definition of "lack of institutional control."

Look at Ole Miss; I mean this dude Hugh just said "Maybe we can meet in another Sugar Bowl and see how that one goes too" in response to Mike Gundy's comment regarding Ole Miss...and I'm like, AINT YALL BEING INVESTIGATED?? Yet dude is talking bout playing them in a bowl??

The NCAA is a joke when it comes to their precious $EC and Blue Bloods of the Big 10. And these media outlets r on the pay roll too:
-Michigan fans protest in front of the AD's home to get Hoke fired, they're passionate; Canes fans fly a banner to get Golden fired, we're a bushleague fan base.

-Bama players flash money, cars, and gets popped for drug bust monthly, kids will be kids; Cane players get caught w a luxury RENTAL CAR, they question if Richt has control of the team.

-Ole Miss players admitting to getting paid, NCAA to Ole Miss, "hey, clean it up"; A felon looking to reduce his time gives non-corroborated info regarding former Cane players, the NCAA goes on a witch hunt, looking to give us the death penalty.

If anyone can't see the hypocrisy, and the true hate the NCAA has against us b/c we messed up their life line by crashing the party and spitting on the OU's, ND's, Bama's, Nebraska's and PSU's of the world, then your just naive.

And this is y I can't wait to get the machine going again to continue to **** them off by putting Satan Nick back in his Jack box, giving Meyer another fake heart attack so Taint can go back to being no bodies, sending FSU back to Tallahassee to try to create a new rap song to stimulate interest for their players just to kick another FG wide right or left, and UF back to wondering where did it all go wrong.

Sorry for the rant, but I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Lol.

Last edited:

I'm sure Saban had no knowledge of this. He's a stand up coach who happens to get top flight players on his coaching abilities alone. Smh.

But on the real, these cats r literally snitching on themselves, I mean just dry snitching, and the NCAA is turning a stupid, blind eye to this. It's not like this hasn't happened at Bama before, but it's on a totally different level right now. Cats flexin 100's, new luxury cars on IG. They r admitting to pimping the system, getting busted w drugs...tell me that's not the ideal definition of "lack of institutional control."

Look at Ole Miss; I mean this dude Hugh just said "Maybe we can meet in another Sugar Bowl and see how that one goes too" in response to Mike Gundy's comment regarding Ole Miss...and I'm like, AINT YALL BEING INVESTIGATED?? Yet dude is talking bout playing them in a bowl??

The NCAA is a joke when it comes to their precious $EC and Blue Bloods of the Big 10. And these media outlets r on the pay roll too:
-Michigan fans protest in front of the AD's home to get Hoke fired, they're passionate; Canes fans fly a banner to get Golden fired, we're a bushleague fan base.

-Bama players flash money, cars, and gets popped for drug bust monthly, kids will be kids; Cane players get caught w a luxury RENTAL CAR, they question if Richt has control of the team.

-Ole Miss players admitting to getting paid, NCAA to Ole Miss, "hey, clean it up"; A felon looking to reduce his time gives non-corroborated info regarding former Cane players, the NCAA goes on a witch hunt, looking to give us the death penalty.

If anyone can't see the hypocrisy, and the true hate the NCAA has against us b/c we messed up their life line by crashing the party and spitting on the OU's, ND's, Bama's, Nebraska's and PSU's of the world, then your just naive.

And this is y I can't wait to get the machine going again to continue to **** them off by putting Satan Nick back in his Jack box, giving Meyer another fake heart attack so Taint can go back to being no bodies, sending FSU back to Tallahassee to try to create a new rap song to stimulate interest for their players just to kick another FG wide right or left, and UF back to wondering where did it all go wrong.

IMG_3678.GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
"If anyone can't see the hypocrisy, and the true hate the NCAA has against us b/c we messed up their life line by crashing the party and spitting on the OU's, ND's, Bama's, Nebraska's and PSU's of the world, then your just naive."

We messed with the establishment; they did not like it. Like him or not, we were the Donald Trump of college football back when he was working on his first wife. We were sold out by our establishment, Foote and Donna, just like the he has been and will be. For an IV league rich kid, dude sure acts a lot like a Cane. He will be made to pay for that. Can't speak for him, but for me, our ride was worth it. I feel sorry for the young Canes who missed that ride. UT was frigging glorious.

Last edited:
Nothing is going to happen.

Besides, how do you all know that isn't trust fund money? Or, my personal favorite, student loan money?

Drug testing NCAA athletes is racist.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

implying that only black people do drugs is pretty racist.
Who said anything about black people? You're racist for saying that.

yeah, i'm sure you were talking about the overwhelming and disproportionate population of hispanic ncaa athletes compared to the general population. give me a ****ing break.
You gotta lighten up buddy.

Advertisement

This got me hype my brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Bama will be in as much trouble with the NCAA as I am. As another poster stated, the NCAA suddenly cant see, hear, or speak when comes to good ole traditional schools

Bama will be in as much trouble with the NCAA as I am. As another poster stated, the NCAA suddenly cant see, hear, or speak when comes to good ole traditional schools

Fact. They see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Emmert is the worst and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out years later that he was taking bribes to look the other way for the good ole boys.

I'll just leave this here. You can connect the dots. Add this to the huge alumni bases at the southern state schools, and you have your cash cow. ESPN is in on it.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Advertisement
Back