Couch commits. Official.

“I have a great relationship with Coach Rumph. I have been talking to him since my sophomore year after Paradise Camp. We have been cool ever since then. You know Miami is an up-and-coming program and I just want to be developed by Coach Rumph and Manny Diaz.”

Quote from Couch on his commitment

Coach Rumph eh? That’s weird because... ah nvm. Welcome to the U kid!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it me or are we starting to recruit broward county better in the last few classes? The area has been putting just as much impact players in college football if not more recently than Dade county. If we gain a strong foothold here which Is an area that a lot of players seem to go to the hot school ,watch out now..

Yea we recruited AH realllllly well smh lol jus messing with ya mane

Advertisement
screen-shot-2015-10-21-at-102924-pmpng-7afbbc8ae0b44c31.png

My only issue with him is can he gain the right weight but outside of that this is a great get, gotta get jaden and end with Stevenson and call it a day at DB focus on the DL

Advertisement
I'm proud of the staff for wising up this cycle. No more NSD blue balls.

Aim for the dime, but don't ignore the readily bangable 8s in the process. Play the long game with the dimes but grab an 8 while you're at it.

My only issue with him is can he gain the right weight but outside of that this is a great get, gotta get jaden and end with Stevenson and call it a day at DB focus on the DL

Much rather have a guy with his great natural cover skills than a guy the looks great stepping off the bus that needs to be trained up. Even if he occasionally gets out-physicalled, if he's in the right position, the throw still has to be perfect.

Much rather have a guy with his great natural cover skills than a guy the looks great stepping off the bus that needs to be trained up. Even if he occasionally gets out-physicalled, if he's in the right position, the throw still has to be perfect.

I get that but hes still underweight to play like i said its a small issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back