Couch commits. Official.

Is it me or are we starting to recruit broward county better in the last few classes? The area has been putting just as much impact players in college football if not more recently than Dade county. If we gain a strong foothold here which Is an area that a lot of players seem to go to the hot school ,watch out now..
The perception is changing slowly in broward. I brought this up the other day but there was a very strong sec thing going on in broward for a few years during Golden era.

Advertisement
I think our strength and conditioning staff has shown they can get the most out of recruits. Redshirt him as a fresher and let him loose year 2. I love the commitment for team depth, the Broward representation, and sticking to the recruiting pipeline coach Richt has developed within the community. Been on this kid for a minute and he responded when we came calling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
MMOfnhj.gif

Went to Michigan and dudes here bashed him saying his tape wasn’t impressive and acted like this guy couldn’t gain 15 lbs in 4 years. Now, he has “great cover ability.”

Make up your minds.

As long as he signs with us, everybody's minds are made up. He's the bees knees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nesta really started something big when he announced on love tv that he is going to make the crib great! That slogan has taken off. Props to Nesta for repping on ESPN for the Canes!

Yep. It's become the rally cry slogan for Surge 19!

i wasn't saying Couch is Corn, but it has been astonishing the difference in our CB growth since Rumph came on board to replace that weirdo golden had here.

Advertisement
Back