Cory Flagg Post Game presser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically @SouthParkCane is saying them Texas bols stick together and our mouths are too lose to enjoy nice things.
I’m just telling you what Arroyo would have said if given the chance to get on the mic. Manny Diaz needs to go but these kids don’t like that **** and are gonna stand up for their guy. As they ****** should. As long as manny Diaz is the head coach of the U I want every player of the U to ride for him

I’m just telling you what Arroyo would have said if given the chance to get on the mic. Manny Diaz needs to go but these kids don’t like that **** and are gonna stand up for their guy. As they ****** should. As long as manny Diaz is the head coach of the U I want every player of the U to ride for him
Does the majority of the team still like/believe in him?

You are being nice.

Let’s hope guys like King, Flagg and arroyo ride with the U.

Advertisement

You can always got to hurricanesports.com to see all the post game pressers, but I'm posting Cory's because of his salty comments. TIFWIW

This OPost is almost as bad as the posters who were mad at DVD for not being "honest" with recruits regarding Diaz's prospects of being HC next season.

Nothing wrong with anything he said. Kept it as real as he could. We will have some very upset kids when Manny is let go. But they are getting rid of the guy they believed in. We know it will be for the better, kids got to see if they can play for the new coach so it won’t be easy any which way.

Nothing wrong with anything he said. Kept it as real as he could. We will have some very upset kids when Manny is let go. But they are getting rid of the guy they believed in. We know it will be for the better, kids got to see if they can play for the new coach so it won’t be easy any which way.
Lol no we don’t know it’s for the better actually..this team/program as a whole isn’t “a coach away” from annually wining 10 and competing for ACC titles. That’s not we’re we are. Whoever the coach is will need time. This staff is just the current regime in charge of a death cycle rn. Every 2/3 we will field a decent team..but in order to annually reach expectations..The guy will need time. Pressing the restart doesn’t mean your heading In the right direction.

Unless it’s a elite guy. And as u look around the nation who is that coach rn who proven and is a realistic guy? Most say Mario and I’m not sold on that at all. He’d bring some hype tho

Advertisement
Flagg thinks our media is hard on Manny? They’re not. Imagine if we had legit reporters covering this team and not clowns like Susan Miller Degnan and Joe Rose throwing softballs after softballs.
If manny was a coach in the New York media he would’ve been fired after the fiu loss

Corey did the right thing. Defended his hard work, team effort and coach. That is what you want from a player, independent of his coach's future.
Good for him for defending his coach.. but I hate comments like we work hard so we deserve this or that and the 'you shake your head but you don't understand'.. when there's plenty of people that understand working really hard for something they want but you still don't get it because that's how life works. These kids aren't even mature enough yet to realize that there's a bigger picture and that even though you think you work hard... the results are telling you otherwise and that's the business his coach is in.

Everyone in the entire country works hard and would tell you no one worked harder than me... but running 110s, lifting, mat drills, and his cute little boxing that he did doesn't make you a good.

Advertisement
Back