Cory Flagg Post Game presser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at thinking the Miami media is hard on Manny. Miami is one of the softest sports media’s in the country especially when you have a bozo asking these kids questions about their weights all offseason and other dumb irrelevant questions all season. Nobody presses Manny at all and it’s embarrassing.

I like what he said. Regardless of how we feel or even the results, I want players who defend their coaches.

All due respect, pretty much all players defend their coaches to a fault—because they have personal relationships with said coaches.

I'd rather have a coach who knows what the f**k he's doing and consistently wins football games, so that no one has to worry about players "defending" him.

These kids don't see a bigger picture, They see what's in front of them, their short 3-4 year run at a school and the guys who sat in their living rooms, convincing them and their parents that UM was the school for them.

A bit biased and can't see forest for the trees.

Advertisement
No he didn't. None of the Texas schools recruited him. Not Texas, TCU, AM, Baylor. He may have had lower level power 5 offers like Kansas or K State.

He had offers from Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State and BC, three teams that field tough, hard nosed defenses.

You make it seem like this was his only decent option.

He had offers from Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State and BC, three teams that field tough, hard nosed defenses.

Honestly none of those defenses have been tough bro. BC maybe, but they usually recruit left overs. Your kind of speaking to my point. The fact that this dude went to one of the biggest schools in Houston was super productive and was still not recruited by his State schools means something.

Advertisement
I’m all for the players defending Manny. That means they still want to play here. I’d be more worried if they had given up on him as well because if by some miracle he sticks around after this year I don’t want players leaving. But on that note I still think Manny has to go

Advertisement

One difference between the schools he got offers from and he didn’t is the style of defense those teams play. BC and VT hard nosed and tough. The others fast and aggressive. In terms of fit and what Manny tries to do on defense Flagg should not have been offered. Tough kid that tries but he would be better off at a school like BC. Manny did him no favors in terms of fitting him in his defense

He's trash just like him ofc he's going to stick up for him. A guy like G15 can sit 5 games and a slow linebacker can start immediately with Diaz. I do expect Ayers to stick up for their coaches though that's normal.
The G15 idiocy has been over played and has become the CIS fish story… the more it is told the more it morphs further from reality…. Soon y’all be telling it that Manny called the Bills and Patchan is starting in Buffalo next week

Advertisement
Back