Cory Flagg in the Portal

Advertisement
Best of luck to him!
Will always remember seeing this play in person:
flagg.PNG

Advertisement
So nothing to say about my man going to a better conference and a better team to be a starter but there was hate every single snap lol 🌚

You're soliciting comments on an often maligned player or coach who goes elsewhere, often to a better team or conference, and excels?

Michael Cager has a beer you need to hold for a moment.

BTW, good luck to the kid.

So nothing to say about my man going to a better conference and a better team to be a starter but there was hate every single snap lol 🌚
This is an interesting pattern. Underachiever (at least perceived) gets the "good riddance, good luck in G5" treatment only to get picked up by an equal or better program. Same thing with Colbie Young. The board consensus was be as a stiff bum with no NFL future but the current college football dynasty wants him. So, you know, something to ponder..

Advertisement
Not all of us hated on him. Personally, I wish him great success. If the team had 21 more like him the past couple of years, maybe the culture wouldn't have needed so much work....

Not all of us hated on him. Personally, I wish him great success. If the team had 21 more like him the past couple of years, maybe the culture wouldn't have needed so much work....
The culture might not need work, but we wouldn't have won many games.

Good luck to him - he simply wasn't a Miami calibre athlete. No hate here.

Advertisement
Would’ve been drafted if he stayed here IMO. Hopefully they put enough guys around him to just let him read and react. He started a lot of games here last year.

Advertisement
Would’ve been drafted if he stayed here IMO. Hopefully they put enough guys around him to just let him read and react. He started a lot of games here last year.
Mizzou has had a solid defense the last few years. He should be fine.

Advertisement
Back