Cory Flagg in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
to preserve redshirts.

Bryant and bw I BELIEVE FOR SURE OUR REDSHIRTS IM NOT SURE ON PULLIAM BUT PO PO is on most special teams so he didnt shirt this year
Yeah I figured as much, that’s why I brought up last two games. I don’t believe either Pulliam, Bw or Bryant played more than two games this year. I could be wrong though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, if all the portal guys, this one was the one I was miffed( learned that word from a guy buddy) about most. TVD, we can do better in the portal, Chaney, nice to have but not a major setback with the stable, Flagg? Was always a player and finally turned to corner. Would have been a nice vet piece to have along side the new boys.. Wish him well..

Not the most talented player but we’ll ALWAYS have that 4th down goaline stop vs Clemson held tightly in our hearts.

Despite CIS blaming him for literally everything that went wrong for three years, he was always a positive influence in the locker room and did a nice job as a part timer at linebacker. Would love to see him back here in some kind of GA or future coaching capacity. Always gave his best effort.

Advertisement
Will find a home in a scheme using 3 LBs
He's not a run in space guy and was asked to do things out of his ability here
Middle LB, downhill guy and he will thrive

Best of luck. Great kid by all accounts and carried himself like a champion

He got a lot better this season but he's obviously limited athletically. We'll upgrade and he'll find a home as a starter somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back