CornhuskersInSight?!

Advertisement
2001 Canes beat any NU team. The 94-95 Huskies were a great team, and Tommy Frazier and Lawrence Phillips would have made some plays.
NU’s defense would have given Miami a game.

Canes win 34-20.

2001 NU team was not close to the 94-95 version.

Advertisement
2001 Canes beat any NU team. The 94-95 Huskies were a great team, and Tommy Frazier and Lawrence Phillips would have made some plays.
NU’s defense would have given Miami a game.

Canes win 34-20.

2001 NU team was not close to the 94-95 version.
The 94 Huskers D didnt do nothing against the 94 Canes...WRs were running Wide open....If 94 Canes DL were healthy...we Win that game...so I call BS that the 95 Huskers (only 12 months later) would beat the 01 Canes....

I thought the Mid 00 USC teams had a better shot to beat our '01 team than the '95 Huskers. Our 4-3 defense has historically owned option teams.

Now, I say better shot, but I still think our '01 defense would give Leinart nightmares.

The 94 Huskers D didnt do nothing against the 94 Canes...WRs were running Wide open....If 94 Canes DL were healthy...we Win that game...so I call BS that the 95 Huskers (only 12 months later) would beat the 01 Canes....
exactly and spot on. That 94 Canes team should have beat Nebraska even with half of the D line out before the game. Is that 94 Canes team even in the top ten Canes team? There is at least nine Canes teams that were better than the 94 canes team. The 2000-2003 teams all beat the 94-95 Nebraska teams. Not even close. Even the great 80s and early 90s teams beat those Nebraska teams.

I don’t disagree.

94 Huskers D dominated the second half of the game. Granted, the Miami OL was awful, but some credit is due. The 95 Huskers were better than 94. 2000-2002 Miami still beats them.

Advertisement
exactly and spot on. That 94 Canes team should have beat Nebraska even with half of the D line out before the game. Is that 94 Canes team even in the top ten Canes team? There is at least nine Canes teams that were better than the 94 canes team. The 2000-2003 teams all beat the 94-95 Nebraska teams. Not even close. Even the great 80s and early 90s teams beat those Nebraska teams.

94 Canes win if they could generate a few first downs. I think Miami went 3-out every drive since the mid-3rd quarter.

I don’t disagree.

94 Huskers D dominated the second half of the game. Granted, the Miami OL was awful, but some credit is due. The 95 Huskers were better than 94. 2000-2002 Miami still beats them.
They weren't that much better 12 months later to beat 91 or 01 Canes...That 94 OL was Trash...with a Trash QB standing like a Dead duck behind them...smh...

I thought the Mid 00 USC teams had a better shot to beat our '01 team than the '95 Huskers. Our 4-3 defense has historically owned option teams.

Now, I say better shot, but I still think our '01 defense would give Leinart nightmares.

2001 Miami vs 2004 USC would have been epic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@TemplarCane ...What we saw during that game, was the culmination of Garbage recruiting by Erickson from 92-93....Most Notably OL and QBs...How tf do you Win 2 NCs in 4yrs...and recruit at such a low level like that??...How in Gods name, do you go from Erickson...too Torreta..too Costa??

Advertisement
Back