Cornerbacks Coach Candidates- 2021

Advertisement
ae1c771e-6767-4def-813e-85eb0e606f2b-png.140354

1610077084510.jpeg
I can pass this on too.......
my opinion why would T-ROB ... Leave South Carolina and go to Auburn just to be a CB Coach...I’m just saying

Last edited:
Does Auburn hiring Mason pretty much eliminate them from TRob seeing how Mason is also a DB coach and I would assume it be really odd for a dude of his caliber to give anyone else CO-DC?
I think he could be DC only without positional responsibility. Co-Dc is just a title I don’t know if they’ll do it or not. Sounds like it could help us if they don’t

I think he could be DC only without positional responsibility. Co-Dc is just a title I don’t know if they’ll do it or not. Sounds like it could help us if they don’t
SIAP but if we hired TRob I assume he'd want to call plays, yes? Or not necessarily? I'd have to think that'd be a bargaining chip in our favor.

Advertisement
Don’t think he’s gonna call plays anywhere at the P5 level. I think his opinion would be worth more here than anywhere because if manny keeps Baker they’re legitimately looking for some tweaks and input from a co-dc
Gotcha.

Advertisement
Don’t think he’s gonna call plays anywhere at the P5 level. I think his opinion would be worth more here than anywhere because if manny keeps Baker they’re legitimately looking for some tweaks and input from a co-dc
I don't follow South Carolina but did he do a lot of play calling there? I always felt he was the DC there like Thomas Brown was the OC here, with maybe a bit more responsibility

I don't follow South Carolina but did he do a lot of play calling there? I always felt he was the DC there like Thomas Brown was the OC here, with maybe a bit more responsibility
I’m not 100% but I think he was like Brown. Just the title

Advertisement
SIAP but if we hired TRob I assume he'd want to call plays, yes? Or not necessarily? I'd have to think that'd be a bargaining chip in our favor.
I don’t think that worked out well at USCe. I thought I read that he called plays there. I don’t know how much but that defense wasn’t good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back