Cornerbacks Coach Candidates- 2021

Advertisement
money rules

seriously. Texas isnt short on money. they'll pay whatever they can to get anyone they want. whether Raymond wants to leave is up to him (I doubt **** leave unless its a HUGE raise in his salary and I cant imagine LSU not matching unless its ridiculous)

Advertisement
Miami isn’t getting into a bidding war with anyone like Texas, UF, and Auburn. That’s why I’m saying you can count out any of the guys like Raymond, McGriff, Trob, etc.

if they are all passed on we can get them. We’ll wait it out and take the leftovers. Hope they’re as good as Justice and Likens.

I’d say DVD is sitting in limbo until those pieces fall

We could wait around and get lucky with Tennessee dumping their staff eventually and taking Ansley who is better than all of them.

Miami isn’t getting into a bidding war with anyone like Texas, UF, and Auburn. That’s why I’m saying you can count out any of the guys like Raymond, McGriff, Trob, etc.

if they are all passed on we can get them. We’ll wait it out and take the leftovers. Hope they’re as good as Justice and Likens.

We could wait around and get lucky with Tennessee dumping their staff eventually and taking Ansley who is better than all of them.
Some guys just want to coach in so fla.

You think Ansley is better than all the above? Interesting...

Advertisement
You think Ansley is better than all the above? Interesting...
Definitely better recruiter and developer than McGriff. I think he develops as good or better than TRob and is as good of a recruiter. Raymond only coaches corners. I’ll give the edge to Ansley. I’d even give him the co-dc title. But he’ll be a hot commodity if he’s available. Probably even NFL bound

Advertisement
BuT MiAMi iS WiLLiNg tO SpENd wITh AnYOnE

complete jokes. 95% of the time, you get what you pay for.

So when this is all set and done it could look like this:

DC/LB - Blake with Manny calling the D plays.
CB - DVD
S - Patke
ST - Locket
DL - Some dude that is not Partridge or Patrick

🤢🤢🤢 :hair-fire::hair-fire::diaf-u:
You're forgetting Jake Swalley at DL

Advertisement
This program is pathetic from the AD down. Glad my family didn’t renew season tickets...because the value just is t there anymore. AD down find it acceptable that we are the laughing stock of football. Our D staff is pathetic and they’re going to keep it. POS schools kicking our azzes and rubbing it in. The “Golden” age is still here. Keeping Faker and Patke is all the proof I need. Al Diaz and Blake Dinofrio. Losers!

Advertisement
Back