Corn Elder

Corn housing a kick after having one called back was a pure Cane move. And now you want to take him out of that role? Hand in your Cane card. . Difference maker there man. He needs to be in that role.

Advertisement
It's freaking college, great players play special teams. Actually I'd like him to get a few reps on offense .

Advertisement
He needs to be on punt and kick return like I said a couple of months ago

To all of the experts Bashing AL for not having Elder starting as the kick returning. What would you be saying if he got hurt returning a kick and now we are F**ked at corner for the rest of the year. It is the same reason the Dolphins are keeping LaMike James to return kicks even though Landry is much better. If the player is too important to your team to get hurt you keep him off special teams.

We won a championship with Andre Johnson as our kickoff returner. Reggie Bush returned kicks when he won the Heisman. Edelman is New England's top receiver and he returns punts.

There are a million more examples but you get the picture. The returner group we finished with is the right one, although I might replace Walton with Lewis on kick offs.

I'd have Corn return punts; not kickoffs. Though he'd likely be electric there as well, as he was when he got a couple opportunities early in his career, he is really slight and we really need him at CB. Benefits outweigh the potential costs on punts, though.

Agreed. I like Gray as our primary KR.
I have said this before

Some people still don't get it. Why did it take 3 years and injuries to other players for Elder to get a chance to shine? It's about the guy evaluating the players, you dummies.

Its called playing the best players to give you the best chance to win!it Pull ya skirt down...ya ****** is showing. Play balls to the wall and let's get it!! If you worried bout injuries then go coach little league and give out your participation trophies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back