Corn Elder Committed

This kid looks great in tape. Our ground game will be relentless. You have yo deal with duke, get hit with power game,then you have to be worried every time this kid touches the ball (probably late) cause he may take it to the house.

Defenses will never be able to cheat safeties cause our wr's will win over the top. Will have beau and wofford beatimg te's every time.

We have a great offense, but it has the potential to be ridiculous

Advertisement
I suspect that yesterday's bat signal was for this guy and not the ath/TE that had previously been a verbal............

Golden may have gotten a good education at Pedo St. but they never taught that man how to spell quit.

Dude grabbin recruits diehards didn't even know we could get!!!

Wow. Those are some solid highlights. Looked like he was playing against seriously crappy talent but regardless a real solid pickup. Wow.

Advertisement
those aren't the reasons. carroll sends out his tweet when a player commits. end of story. has nothing to do w/ out of state and loi and whether he is a 2013 commit or not.

Hey, know it all with your absolute statements... this is a week after LOI day for a 2013 kid.. he could be waiting for the LOI to come since its a different situation. Maybe he wants to be sure. End of story.

could the "Welcome to the U" from yesterday have been about Elder and not Lockley?

Advertisement
those aren't the reasons. carroll sends out his tweet when a player commits. end of story. has nothing to do w/ out of state and loi and whether he is a 2013 commit or not.

after signing day he does it for late signees only after they commit if I recall. Different for any 2014, where they will say welcome based on strong verbal.

Kid visited and had offers from Ohio St and Auburn among others. Pretty legit. ****.

Advertisement
From henceforth, he shall be called Corn "Ankle Breaker" Elder. Kid is incredibly shifty and fast. Breaking ankles left and right. Welcome to the U!!!

i also imagine the tweet yesterday was for this, unless he never sent one out for lockley

Just another two-sport, multi purpose elite athlete. Notice a trend fellas? Dude reminds me of a poor man's Iverson - and that ain't a slight.

Advertisement
Carroll didn't seem to have trouble accessing twitter yesterday for an out of state recruit committing a week after signing day. Now all of a suddenly, he's mum.

Advertisement
Back