Corn Elder Committed

Disagree, those aren't reasons one bit. Maybe Carroll is occupied. Who knows? But I'll wait to get excited when I see UM confirm it accepted the LOI.

Why no Bat Signal? Doesn't make sense.

2 reasons. 1. He is out of state so they have to send the LOI and that may take a little time 2. He is a 2013 commit so since its after NSD a regular verbal commit really won't do it.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure UT and Vandy wanted him too.

That's not exactly assuring, but I'll take it.

this dude looks like a playmaker.

I know Ohio State was really high on him too bt i think only as a Football player, regardless that is telling if UT and Vandy don't impress you

I actually tutor his cousin and he told me last week after signing day it was between Ohio State and FSU because he is also friends with Ramsey. Watched him play in the state title game this year and dominate. Granted it was the private school league in Tennessee but you could tell he was beastly.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure UT and Vandy wanted him too.

That's not exactly assuring, but I'll take it.

this dude looks like a playmaker.

I know Ohio State was really high on him too bt i think only as a Football player, regardless that is telling if UT and Vandy don't impress you

I actually tutor his cousin and he told me last week after signing day it was between Ohio State and FSU because he is also friends with Ramsey. Watched him play in the state title game this year and dominate. Granted it was the private school league in Tennessee but you could tell he was beastly.

I heard that Ohio State wanted him for a Percy Harvin role inthe spread the only thing im surprised with is he fits a spread more so does that mean we are more likely for a spread now?

His highlights remind me of Noel Devine but a tick or two slower. Very nice pickup, especially this late in the game.

Advertisement
I heard that Ohio State wanted him for a Percy Harvin role inthe spread the only thing im surprised with is he fits a spread more so does that mean we are more likely for a spread now?

Urban Meyer tells that same line to every 5'9"-5'11" ATH that has speed and quickness. He also tells every 6'2"-6'5" Dual Threat QB that he envisions him in the Tebow role. Besides, how does OSU's plans for the kid have anything to do with the offense Miami will run? Answer:None.

Corn has been tearing up TN for 3 years now! 4 star ATH and prob a 2 star basketball recruit.

My friend plays AAU with him.

He was also Fentress teammate in HS.

I've been to a bunch of his games over the past two years. Complete stud

Urban Meyer tells that same line to every 5'9"-5'11" ATH that has speed and quickness. He also tells every 6'2"-6'5" Dual Threat QB that he envisions him in the Tebow role. Besides, how does OSU's plans for the kid have anything to do with the offense Miami will run? Answer:None.

The what wil his role be here? if you watch his tapes he looks better in the spread in space not just a regular pro that's all im saying just like UCLA, Auburn and Ga Tech none of them run a pro style offense and they been on him for the longest

Advertisement
Corn has been tearing up TN for 3 years now! 4 star ATH and prob a 2 star basketball recruit.

My friend plays AAU with him.

He was also Fentress teammate in HS.

I've been to a bunch of his games over the past two years. Complete stud

Keep us posted on Corn - tell us a bit more!

Advertisement
Looking like he wanted to play both football and basketball. I checked on him last week to see where he had signed but he was still deciding what to do. I'm normally pretty down on Tennessee talent just because the competition is meh. Corn is a baller though. I've watched him some on TV here the past couple of years. Great athlete and good kid.

Shifty with great speed. Not seeing him break tackles but has good vision. Will be a bubble runner...give him space and he'll be dangerous.

Coley has said he is going to run a "Pro-Style Spread" Offense..And Elder will be great for that Percy Harvin Role!

Advertisement
Back