Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Bro i don't need to see anything. Sound like you mad because he came in here with the bags and promise the kid the world..So what if he did?.How do you know he introduced him to celebrities?. Just because they was there doesn't mean he personally introduced them to him. You sound bitter AF. How many guys Miami did and does have in the Portal?. and stll counting . What i'm trying to tell your goat smelling @ss is to worry about what have going on here. Really you sound like the man bust you in the @SS and left you at the alter. You pitiful.
Money Back Guarantee Hugs GIF by Amy

Probably so. But we shall see. At least you come with some facts and stats Those can't be argue against.
Indeed I try to be as rationale as I can be. But I have to be honest I am a hurricanes and love the hurricanes and I don't want to see any university succeed in athletics other than the canes. But he can't succeed with the way he is doing things and the things he has done with players and coaches isn't gonna cut it. College football is about building bridges with high schools and coaches but he doesn't seem to see it that way. But I don't think they win more than five games. Also the university loves him because he is making a lot of money for them and they have a buzz. But if they keep losing same with Mario the fan base will turn on him.

Trust me. I dislike any other coach out there. If they are not with Miami they are the enemy. They’re fodder.
Colorado isn't Miami enemy n never was. You just dislike prime the way he came n snatch that young man up. We dodged a bullet. Just be honest the young man has issues. I don't put that on him. I put that on his mom chasing them bags

Last edited:
Advertisement
Colorado isn't Miami enemy n never was. You just dislike prime the way he came n snatch that young man up. We dodged a bullet. Just be honest the young man has issues. I don't put that on him. I put that in his mom chasing them bags
No, it’s not that. It’s annoying, but other coaches have done that.

What I didn’t like what he did to former Miami player Mark Pope, dismissing him on camera.

And then the following year he cut almost the entire team. No coach has ever done that before. And just because he could go and theoretically get 85 transfer portal players doesn’t mean that it should have been done.

There’s always a Deion **** rider in every thread he gets mentioned in.
That's n easy to fix. Stop making treads about him n stop making threads about these unethical coaches that rides around a motorcycles with there girlfriend they hired n lied to the administration and back as the OC as the coach in waiting hypocrisy at its best

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s always a Deion **** rider in every thread he gets mentioned in.

That's easy to fix. Stop making treads about him n stop making threads about these unethical coaches that rides around a motorcycles with there girlfriend they hired n lied to the administration and back as the OC as the coach in waiting hypocrisy are the best
Like clockwork.

Advertisement
What he did to noodles was ****ed up. What he did to those kids when he came into the door was ****ed up..if he has any type of success up there nobody will remember it..if he flames out & dips after he’s kids are done..he’ll go down as CFB version of the urban Meyer NFL experiment

This is so lame , it’s female type stuff . They wanted him so bad did all that boasting about getting him things don’t work out now you trynna trash him? lol kids a freshmen, he needed to be at a structured program from the jump. He has growing up to do and the way he’s gonna do that is by being around people who are strictly business and can show him how things should be done in private

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back