Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
i didnt watch it lol, it got recommended to me and figure I post it here
Dog GIF

Advertisement
Taken advantage of? Lmao…

The Mom is the primary issue. She’s trying to cash as many checks RIGHT NOW as she can.

This is why he has and will fail.

The priorities are out of order.
One of more disingenuous parents I read in a bit. Low level hustle type

Advertisement
I remember saying during his recruitment, kids would do well not to burn bridges. You never know when u might need to double back. Also his mom can be as sleezy and opportunistic as she wants, if he is not going to team meetings and not going to class thats on him. And then getting aired out by the last coaching staff, you can see why they struggling to find a team. He needs an attitude and priorities adjustment. Bad.....

Seems like a good time to bump a post I made last month. Came from someone who never makes comments like this:

I haven't heard about the police reports but I don't doubt it. But the biggest red flag I was told was put to me this way...

"Mom is the problem. Cormani and his mom both need a daddy"

If you are making dumb *** decisions based on things that have been presented to you by people that allegedly have your best interest…….then you are being taken advantage of.

Idk who else is in his corner. But let’s breakdown the timeline.

1: Commit to Miami.

2: Leave the staff hanging when they went to go visit you without notice. That alone is crazy to do regardless of it was Nick Saban or the coach from Stetson.
A really bad look for anyone in any capacity at any athletic or non athletic profession.
A complete and total lack of common respect and decorum.

3: Commit to a hall of fame coach. Now, I do not like sanders. But he’s famous, infamous, a **** football legend. He is adored by certain football fans, media, and considered if not the best then at least one of the best corner backs ever.
Say what you want about his personality, but no way he doesn’t know what it takes to be great and the work needed to get there.
So what do you do when you are there?

3: Continue the suspect behavior that you displayed when ghosting the entire UM staff. No effort, being late, etc etc.
Imagine being coached by a **** hall of famer and you decide to be late over and over again. Imagine Ray Lewis being your coach and he recruited you based on your talent and you decide to be late or not show up.
Like wtf man!!!

4: Hit the portal and blow smoke all over the Colorado program.
Acting like disgruntled ex.
“My Baby daddy (momma) ain’t sht”

Again, adding more layers to sht cake you started.

5: Now he signs with some shady appearing agency.

What kind of agency will look at Cormani and the sht that has transpired and say “this is the dude we need”

I would absolutely love to see the terms of that deal and what p4 program is willing to take on that level of hemorrhoid-migraine-testicular cancer.

And allegedly the ring leader in all of this is the mom.
So please tell me who tf is advising the mom that everything that has transpired is a 5D chess level strategic move to take her son and the family to the promise land of generational wealth?

Devil’s advocate:
The mom realized that her son just doesn’t have the desire or the work ethic to take his talent to another level. Now the only way she can continue this gravy train is to accept money from anyone willing to give it.

But I doubt that level of insight and introspection considering the above timeline of events.
Isn’t that the same thing Hayes did to the turds 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement

That’s Polk county for you. Bust after bust after bust coming out of the area. Terrible support for the youth around there along with no guidance. Bunch of vultures who don’t set these kids up for success.

Honestly in December 2022 I would’ve never guessed this. He had just won states, he repped Miami all **** year, interview after championship was all about UM. No drama at All.

Some rumors about Bama but never ended up visiting, wrapped up. Took photo with loafer and then BAM. Unraveled quickly.

I know this kid wishes he could take that **** back, mom living happily at the demise of her son is shameful.

Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

I remember saying during his recruitment, kids would do well not to burn bridges. You never know when u might need to double back. Also his mom can be as sleezy and opportunistic as she wants, if he is not going to team meetings and not going to class thats on him. And then getting aired out by the last coaching staff, you can see why they struggling to find a team. He needs an attitude and priorities adjustment. Bad.....

He’s finding out real quick that having talent doesn’t amount to much if you take it for granted and believe your own hype. There’s a lot of kids out there with talent. The next great one is only a year away.

Advertisement
Back