Cormani out at CU

Whatever it is, it’s bad advice all around and looks like both him and the mom are being taken advantage of big time.
Again, just speculation from the outside looking in.

But it sure does look like the situation is going from bad to worse.

Taken advantage of? Lmao…

The Mom is the primary issue. She’s trying to cash as many checks RIGHT NOW as she can.

This is why he has and will fail.

The priorities are out of order.

Advertisement
On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.
The kid punked us on eNSD (I think), live on tv - how would taking him back enhance Mario's recruiting reputation exactly?

That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.
All Facts, bruh.

On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.
She let's you watch?

That's something...I guess

Advertisement
Let’s be honest, even if he came to Miami, it would’ve probably been the same result.
If you not going to class, not going to team meetings, are late to the meetings that you choose to attend.... and you're a college football player, you're probably gonna have the same results. IDGAF what school you're at. Jit was hustlin' backwards. That behavior ain't gonna get you on the field.

The Mom is the primary issue. She’s trying to cash as many checks RIGHT NOW as she can.

If you are making dumb *** decisions based on things that have been presented to you by people that allegedly have your best interest…….then you are being taken advantage of.

Idk who else is in his corner. But let’s breakdown the timeline.

1: Commit to Miami.

2: Leave the staff hanging when they went to go visit you without notice. That alone is crazy to do regardless of it was Nick Saban or the coach from Stetson.
A really bad look for anyone in any capacity at any athletic or non athletic profession.
A complete and total lack of common respect and decorum.

3: Commit to a hall of fame coach. Now, I do not like sanders. But he’s famous, infamous, a **** football legend. He is adored by certain football fans, media, and considered if not the best then at least one of the best corner backs ever.
Say what you want about his personality, but no way he doesn’t know what it takes to be great and the work needed to get there.
So what do you do when you are there?

3: Continue the suspect behavior that you displayed when ghosting the entire UM staff. No effort, being late, etc etc.
Imagine being coached by a **** hall of famer and you decide to be late over and over again. Imagine Ray Lewis being your coach and he recruited you based on your talent and you decide to be late or not show up.
Like wtf man!!!

4: Hit the portal and blow smoke all over the Colorado program.
Acting like disgruntled ex.
“My Baby daddy (momma) ain’t sht”

Again, adding more layers to sht cake you started.

5: Now he signs with some shady appearing agency.

What kind of agency will look at Cormani and the sht that has transpired and say “this is the dude we need”

I would absolutely love to see the terms of that deal and what p4 program is willing to take on that level of hemorrhoid-migraine-testicular cancer.

And allegedly the ring leader in all of this is the mom.
So please tell me who tf is advising the mom that everything that has transpired is a 5D chess level strategic move to take her son and the family to the promise land of generational wealth?

Devil’s advocate:
The mom realized that her son just doesn’t have the desire or the work ethic to take his talent to another level. Now the only way she can continue this gravy train is to accept money from anyone willing to give it.

But I doubt that level of insight and introspection considering the above timeline of events.

Advertisement
If you are making dumb *** decisions based on things that have been presented to you by people that allegedly have your best interest…….then you are being taken advantage of.

2: Leave the staff hanging when they went to go visit you without notice. That alone is crazy to do regardless of it was Nick Saban or the coach from Stetson.
A really bad look for anyone in any capacity at any athletic or non athletic profession.

3: Commit to a hall of fame coach. Now, I do not like sanders. But he’s famous, infamous, a **** football legend. He is adored by certain football fans, media, and considered if not the best then at least one of the best corner backs ever.
Say what you want about his personality, but no way he doesn’t know what it takes to be great and the work needed to get there.

3: Continue the suspect behavior that you displayed when ghosting the entire UM staff. No effort, being late, etc etc.
Imagine being coached by a **** hall of famer and you decide to be late over and over again. Imagine Ray Lewis being your coach and he recruited you based on your talent and you decide to be late or not show up.
Like wtf man!!!

What kind of agency will look at Cormani and the sht that has transpired and say “this is the dude we need”

I would absolutely love to see the terms of that deal and what p4 program is willing to take on that level of hemorrhoid-migraine-testicular cancer.

So please tell me who tf is advising the mom that everything that has transpired is a 5D chess level strategic move to take her son and the family to the promise land of generational wealth?

Devil’s advocate:
The mom realized that her son just doesn’t have the desire or the work ethic to take his talent to another level. Now the only way she can continue this gravy train is to accept money from anyone willing to give it.

But I doubt that level of insight and introspection considering the above timeline of events.
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement
Alexa - tell me how bad seeds are grown.
Seeds can be considered bad if they are swollen, soft, old, or broken. Broken seeds can't mature or germinate, so they won't grow into plants. Swollen seeds have rotted, and you'll need to start over. Old seeds may not be viable

Advertisement
There's no indication any P4 schools are interested. But maybe someone takes a flier. Doubt Mario has interest.

Like wtf man!!!

Devil’s advocate:

My man went in!!!

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

She was still driving around in the ride UF got her after he committed to Miami lol. They finally got it back. She was a real piece of work to deal with. Greedy parent that had her lottery ticket. This was destined to happen.

Advertisement
Back