Cormani out at CU

Oh, I hear you about the lack of support/infrastructure at Colorado for a kid like Cormani. I'm just not so sure a kid like that would even be successful at places with more structure. Sometimes a kid just doesn't have the right makeup to succeed.
A child like this is high maintenance back patting constantly.

He probably got to CU at airport they probably some Uber driver holding a sign .Then dropped him off at dorm handed him a schedule and said have a great buffalo day.

LMAO

Advertisement
That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.

Sounds like she needs a roundtrip + Uber on the Tubesteak Express!

I can get her a discount ticket.

DM on it’s way…

Huh? You don't say?

But he was so highly rated in high school. It doesn't make sense.

You mean Jake Garcia isn't a "gunslinger" and Kyle Wright isn't the next Troy Aikman? And maybe Luke Nickel isn't the automatic QB1 the very minute he drives on campus?

Good to know. (y)
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

How do you know he didn't have that? Or are you just throwing out some BS? i hate when peoples throw out BS without facts. Maybe this kid didn't have that work ethic or motivating to succeed at the next level...Stop trying to blame Deon and sounding like a hater. He chased the money he should have known what was coming next' he failed to prepare ' he knew what he was getting into.This is all on him and maybe you could blame the MOM also
First off, F Deion and F Colorado. LOL. I can blame whoever I want. I didnt say it was solely Deions fault. I said Deion swooped in the 25th hour, threw a bag of money at Cormani, introduced him to celebrities and told him he would be coached by the GOAT CB so why wouldnt he play at Colorado and THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Lol. No foundation. No structure. Just money, glitz, glamour and a bunch of promises. That was in the **** news. He committed to Colorado with Gillie and Wallo at his announcement. What more do you need to see? Colorado has 15 guys in the portal. Its not a secret anymore that something is not right out there. Smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off, F Deion and F Colorado. LOL. I can blame whoever I want. I didnt say it was solely Deions fault. I said Deion swooped in the 25th hour, threw a bag of money at Cormani, introduced him to celebrities and told him he would be coached by the GOAT CB so why wouldnt he play at Colorado and THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. Lol. No foundation. No structure. Just money, glitz, glamour and a bunch of promises. That was in the **** news. He committed to Colorado with Gillie and Wallo at his announcement. What more do you need to see? Colorado has 15 guys in the portal. It’s not a secret anymore that something is not right out there. Smh.
And after Deion did that cried about how people are dropping bags and he isn’t. Lol

Huh? You don't say?

But he was so highly rated in high school. It doesn't make sense.

You mean Jake Garcia isn't a "gunslinger" and Kyle Wright isn't the next Troy Aikman? And maybe Luke Nickel isn't the automatic QB1 the very minute he drives on campus?

Good to know. (y)
Don't you put that bad juju on cool hand Luke thank you very much. That's the Messiah and nothing else will be entertained...

By all accounts he was a great recruiter, and was alright by me - but more than one mentioned not all the players respected him and he was a goofy clown a lot of the time.
Tried to explain that numerous times is he is a good recruiter but ineffective on field. According to our fans our staff should be headlined on field by dvd at corner,trob at safety,cooney at wr,coley at oc etc etc...

Advertisement
Tried to explain that numerous times is he is a good recruiter but ineffective on field. According to our fans our staff should be headlined on field by dvd at corner,trob at safety,cooney at wr,coley at oc etc etc...
DVD is a good recruiter because he 1. does not give up (I was on campus with him and had 4 baddies living across the hall from me, DVD would be there REGULARLY and get absolutely no play but he **** sho tried over and over again) and 2. he is goofy but in a way all kids are goofy. He was young here, he could connect with these kids today but him trying to learn the fine line between "I am your buddy and best friend as a recruiting coordinator" and then trying to discipline someone and get their respect as a coach/mentor instead of respect like you are one of the boys is something he still is likely working on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back