2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DVD isn’t going anywhere, he has been taken care of
Strong is about to be named DC at alabama which opens up a position spot on staff

so I imagine that DVD will likely become CB coach within the next few days so most of this is a moot point

go bring it up with the insiders who legit said the opposite. you guys want to crown addae go ahead. he was getting fired. that was plain and simple. he was a problem for the staff w recruits. go ask SWFL Cane. funny how on the nuts you guys w the staff even after they failed. also, Im literally reading his commitment article and he didnt mention addae once so find it for me or continue nut hugging the failed staff.

stafford - he legit mentions that DVD and Addae were his primary recruiters. so you want to bring up addae but leave out where he said DVD Was also his primary. we know what addae brought recruiting wise this year and it wasn't a lot.
How the **** am I crowning Addae when I LITERALLY in the same post said DVD is a 1000% better recruiter than he is lol Your post said Addae HASN’T RECRUITED ANYONE but all 3 of the players I named all literally named Addae in their commitment articles so it’s just NOT true. No offense to the insiders but those same insiders were saying that the corner room didn’t respect DVD when he was the corner coach and they treated him like he was 1 of them and not a coach.

I’m actually a big DVD guy as a RECRUITER. I was saying we couldn’t afford to lose him all the way back when Banda was trying to take him to Utah st with him. Coaches can grow and evolve so I haven’t given up on him, but he and T-Rob were the leaders of 1 of the worst secondaries I can remember at Miami so he’s got a long way to go to be a good coach imo

what's the point of doing this to yourselves. I mean its literally is like looking down your pants and trying to compare with someone else. It really doesn't matter.

If yours works and is getting used, what's the point....

Advertisement
woah careful with that kind of talk, I just got called a **** for saying DVD wasn't the best recruiter in our program
You obviously have reading comprehension issues you got called a **** for just being a **** not because I or anyone else was saying he was the best recruiter in UM history so go suck it

Was it you?
SWFL anytime anything is brought up on a message board:

brian-williams-feature-meme.jpg

He is but that doesn't mean he's a good coach. Deion reminds me of a pastor more then anything lol.
He's Creflo Dollar, but with a whistle. Ironically enough, Creflo, TD Jakes and other preachers have made millions preying on the desperation of Black people, and have found a way to tie seeing through their BS to "Hating" or some other juvenile dismissal. That's what Deion has managed to do. Never mind the fact that his method of program building isn't sustainable at any HBCU, never mind the fact that he was lifting his skirt at any and every FBS job that opened up basically from the MOMENT he signed on at JSU, you can't say anything.

HBCUs existed BEFORE Deion and they will continue to exist long after him. His cultists, most of whom ignored HBCUs for decades, will go back to ignoring them as they did before.

Advertisement
I'm not a "Stoolie" but can anybody tell me what Barstool's return or even marketing of their NIL athletes has been? Did they ever even do anything with Hunter or is their "model" just to always be the rumored benefactors of all thing Corch Grime?

How the **** am I crowning Addae when I LITERALLY in the same post said DVD is a 1000% better recruiter than he is lol Your post said Addae HASN’T RECRUITED ANYONE but all 3 of the players I named all literally named Addae in their commitment articles so it’s just NOT true. No offense to the insiders but those same insiders were saying that the corner room didn’t respect DVD when he was the corner coach and they treated him like he was 1 of them and not a coach.

I’m actually a big DVD guy as a RECRUITER. I was saying we couldn’t afford to lose him all the way back when Banda was trying to take him to Utah st with him. Coaches can grow and evolve so I haven’t given up on him, but he and T-Rob were the leaders of 1 of the worst secondaries I can remember at Miami so he’s got a long way to go to be a good coach imo
they are incapable of understanding that we're talking about DVD. they keep looping addae back into the discussion which proves the point that they are (maybe unknowingly) hyping DVD up majory in part because of their bias against addae

again, I think DVD gets a position on field very soon now that Strong is rumored to be leaving for bama so we'll see. I think he'll be great but people are crowning him now for a very questionable and debated body of work where he hasn't *clearly* landed anyone solely or directly on the trail

Advertisement
Outside perspective here - It's Jan. 15th and everyone is still here... No staff changes... Not saying there won't be but as of right now... Nothing.

Advertisement
He's Creflo Dollar, but with a whistle. Ironically enough, Creflo, TD Jakes and other preachers have made millions preying on the desperation of Black people, and have found a way to tie seeing through their BS to "Hating" or some other juvenile dismissal. That's what Deion has managed to do. Never mind the fact that his method of program building isn't sustainable at any HBCU, never mind the fact that he was lifting his skirt at any and every FBS job that opened up basically from the MOMENT he signed on at JSU, you can't say anything.

HBCUs existed BEFORE Deion and they will continue to exist long after him. His cultists, most of whom ignored HBCUs for decades, will go back to ignoring them as they did before.

How did he prey on black people? Is he scamming us for money? Like it’s one thing to not like him as a player; which is wild to me, but some of the comments y’all are making are wild. My goodness it’s just football. Man you would think Deion embezzled millions from JSU and left a bunch of promising prospects out to hang. Like it’s really becoming disturbing how y’all are talking about man because of football… Wait no, be a use of recruiting.

its champ. Kirby and now champ their specialty is DB. it's why UGA Will also never struggle there esp w whoever is the DB coach. they were interviewing guys while he was there to replace him hoping he'd leave. they upgraded w Fran brown. a lot of guys carry the heavy lifting n recruiting for others (example Mario and DVD Carry a lot of weight of the staff in recruiting)
It doesn't matter who they have at UGA or Bama the product on the field says it all.. also dropped sec bags to help secure those commits.....my point is Addae was involved at UGA recruiting ....I've read articles where kids said it themselves....I love DVD as recruiter but he hasn't landed one 5* CB yet...Addae has that on his resume wether you want to believe it or not....not to mention how he developed DBs at WVU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back