2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware the first year for Kirby Smart class was #10 and I am not sure on Saban either. After that then they were consistently top 5

Again let’s try and clear this up for you guys, not screaming just want to be legible

NOBODY IS SAYING CHAMPIONSHIP OR CHAMPIONSHIP CLASS WITH THIS ONE EVERY RATIONAL COMMON SENSE PERSON IS JUST SAYING THIS IS A GREAT BUILDING BLOCK CLASS NOTHING MORE

Now obviously we need to wait and see how it continues going forward.

But there is reason for optimism
1) the recruiting prowess of Mario, which is proven and priority #1 for him
2) and just as important a real $$$$ investment into the program, facilities, recruiting

giphy.gif

I’m just presenting the Blueprints that are used for program building.

I didn’t say a single word about the actual class or quality of it.

Advertisement
Again you say the current state of the program as if mario had no role in it. Watch how you're talking you german ***aloon
I never said Mario had no role in going 5-7.

Why? What are you gonna do about it? Put words in my mouth again?

You are aware the first year for Kirby Smart class was #10 and I am not sure on Saban either. After that then they were consistently top 5

Again let’s try and clear this up for you guys, not screaming just want to be legible

NOBODY IS SAYING CHAMPIONSHIP OR CHAMPIONSHIP CLASS WITH THIS ONE EVERY RATIONAL COMMON SENSE PERSON IS JUST SAYING THIS IS A GREAT BUILDING BLOCK CLASS NOTHING MORE

Now obviously we need to wait and see how it continues going forward.

But there is reason for optimism
1) the recruiting prowess of Mario, which is proven and priority #1 for him
2) and just as important a real $$$$ investment into the program, facilities, recruiting

…….?
Kirby’s first full class (2017 class) was #3. Even the class he signed 2 months after he was hired (2016 class) was #8.

It’s just based on what’s expected from the HC & what people are willing to settle with as fans...

I’m actually fine with being a slightly better team in the 9-3, occasional 10-2 category, because it’s significantly better than being in the 5-7/7-5 grouping we’re normally in, it just comes down to how we get there.

Now, if people think we have a playoff caliber Coach, then obviously that’s not acceptable, but if not, then that’s commensurate to the quality of the HC. It’s simply a matter of what standard we’re holding him to.
If you're fine with being an annual 9-3 team, then you aren't a real fan. Go root for some other team. You're part of the problem (Give him a chance, he has to XYZ).

Advertisement
I never said Mario had no role in going 5-7.

Why? What are you gonna do about it? Put words in my mouth again?
Then why are you talking about recruiting success in spite of the state of the program. Mario owns 5-7, the state of the program is his and his alone.

I don't have to put words in your mouth because you're part of lowering the bar for him, you *****.

Advertisement
Then why are you talking about recruiting success in spite of the state of the program. Mario owns 5-7, the state of the program is his and his alone.

I don't have to put words in your mouth because you're part of lowering the bar for him, you *****.
Because people are discussing whether this class is elite or not. In a recruiting thread talking about recruiting, how dare I do that.

And the program isn't Marios state on his own. Lion share yes, but he didn't recruit a bunch of jags to play on this team. That was the guy before him.

I'm lowering the bar for him? Are you taking the ****? Read my post history before you talk to me again you illiterate ******* dork.

…….?
Kirby’s first full class (2017 class) was #3. Even the class he signed 2 months after he was hired (2016 class) was #8.
True, fam. But I will say that a #3 class following an 8-5 season is proportionate to a #7 class after going 5-7. I'm sure if we just went 8-5 we'd likely have a 3rd, 4th ranked haul. Let's just wait it out. ****, that's all we can do anyway...

Advertisement
With the new rule where analysts can now legally coach on field positions (not during games yet), doesn’t that shut down the speculation?
Cribby did say it was "complicated" (several times,) and it became more so this past Wednesday, when the NCAA decided to boost some sports but NOT football (yet) -
1673731151420.png

Obviously, if making DVD an on-field coach wasn't a problem, Mario would have done it by now (assuming Mario gets to do whatever he desires.) One recruiting guru suggested it may have been an excuse (for Cormani to hold out for a bigger NIL deal) but the DVD-coaching issue was used by the Lakeland folks. It wouldn't take much imagination to picture Mario saying, well on Jan 11 we should be able to have DVD do onfield coaching (at least during practice), there ya go... but when that didn't happen (see above), it got MORE complicated (and a trip to Lakeland, Colorado, whatever.)

Attachments

• 1673730675332.png
    1673730675332.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1673730722622.png
    1673730722622.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 63
Because people are discussing whether this class is elite or not. In a recruiting thread talking about recruiting, how dare I do that.

And the program isn't Marios state on his own. Lion share yes, but he didn't recruit a bunch of jags to play on this team. That was the guy before him.

I'm lowering the bar for him? Are you taking the ****? Read my post history before you talk to me again you illiterate ******* dork.

Elite for Miami or Elite to be Elite???

Advertisement
best of luck in boulder!

maybe he's going there because WR's can't handle the thin air

Elite for Miami or Elite to be Elite???
WHO GIVES A ****, ITS A CLASS FULL OF HIGH END TALENT AFTER NOT EVEN BEING BOWL ELIGIBLE.

EVEN THE EXPERT USERS ON HERE WHO **** ON MIAMIS EVALUATIONS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS HAVE SAID THAT THIS IS A FAR DIFFERENT ANIMAL COMPARED TO THE YEARS PAST.

NOW LET ME KILL MARIO AGAIN FOR KEEPING GATTIS UNTIL TODAY, JESUS ******* CHRIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back