2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy.gif

I’m just presenting the Blueprints that are used for program building.

I didn’t say a single word about the actual class or quality of it.
Fair enough LOL

WHO GIVES A ****, ITS A CLASS FULL OF HIGH END TALENT AFTER NOT EVEN BEING BOWL ELIGIBLE.

EVEN THE EXPERT USERS ON HERE WHO **** ON MIAMIS EVALUATIONS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS HAVE SAID THAT THIS IS A FAR DIFFERENT ANIMAL COMPARED TO THE YEARS PAST.

NOW LET ME KILL MARIO AGAIN FOR KEEPING GATTIS UNTIL TODAY, JESUS ******* CHRIST

Everyone gives a **** if we want the team to be elite again…

Advertisement
And this class is a good start. A building block full of players who committed early and stuck despite all of the **** that happened this season.

Hopefully enough to keep it close against the MTSUs of the world while we build brick by brick…

Advertisement
Because people are discussing whether this class is elite or not. In a recruiting thread talking about recruiting, how dare I do that.

And the program isn't Marios state on his own. Lion share yes, but he didn't recruit a bunch of jags to play on this team. That was the guy before him.

I'm lowering the bar for him? Are you taking the ****? Read my post history before you talk to me again you illiterate ******* dork.

You're the one that brought up the 5-7 record and state of the program to frame the class as a victory, you ******* mongoloid. You don't know which way is up or down in this conversation so I'll just leave you alone and enjoy the cope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SMH. Man I wish kids would just decommit instead of doing disrespectful **** like this...

I don't hate the kid for wanting to play for Deion. But have some ******* decency and do it in a honorable way. Mario better have not come through with promises or something - else f this kid for going out like this; if he indeed is.
Not signing on ESD is basically a decommitment, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back