2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Either was Hunter or Coleman

Until they did

It wasn't the cool thing to do this year - and it wouldn't have brought the same money it did to Hunter.

If it was such a great situation, Hunter and Coleman would have stayed when Deion left. Not only that, if Coleman was all about Deion, he would have followed him to Colorado instead of jumping to Louisville.

I really don't think Deion became a true option until he jumped to Colorado.

So what happens when DVD gets named to staff in few weeks
Bruh it’s got nothing to do with DVD

Whether he’s in the staff or not, it ain’t making a difference kid wants to be in that prime documentary and play for Deion

That narrative has taken over the board and it’s just not logical

everyone in the country wanted cormani and hunter

everyone in the country also wanted francis, and samson okunlola too

ya win some you lose some, you guys need to stop being so dramatic and fearful of deion
And with that, if Cormani does go that route, it shouldn't be a surprise if 2 CBs chose to play for a former CB and 2 OL chose to play for a former OLineman.

The coping mechanisms are so cringe man. Hurts me to read **** like that.

Like ppl are actually justifying this loss bc Cormani is skinny? My goodness, make it stop.

Where were those comments when he committed? Weak emotional coping comments literally disgust me lol.

Take the fckin L and criticize cormani and his parents for being slimy, untrustworthy, etc. But to now cope and say he wasnt good anyway or he would be the x factor in a championship anyway, Jesus man. Stfu.

Ok rant over.

Agreed. An L is an L. If he doesn’t sign with Miami it’s a big L. Take it. Keep building the roster. Keep fighting to sign him. Then move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Revis has gotten to the point where he’s underrated. He was the last real
shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatron and legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.
And the Irvin lead Cowboys attack Deon religiously when he was at the falcons and Niners

everyone in the country wanted cormani and hunter

everyone in the country also wanted francis, and samson okunlola too

ya win some you lose some, you guys need to stop being so dramatic and fearful of deion

Top 3 classes get them all. Using the nuthugging bull**** to distract from an L is you continuing to be a Mario homer…

“We’ll get ‘em next year”…. 20 years and counting..

And with that, if Cormani does go that route, it shouldn't be a surprise if 2 CBs chose to play for a former CB and 2 OL chose to play for a former OLineman.
and damari brown, davonte brown, robert stafford and potentially jaheim singletary is an excellent haul

fwiw, if we did have one position we recruited better than anyone in the country, I would choose OL any day of the week

Advertisement
Miami has a Top 5 recruiting class in '23 with a losing record, and most were BAD losses. I don't expect 10 wins next year. Move on and keep adding talent wherever you can. If the db wants to go to Colorado and play for Deion, then just F-ing go. Some on here have to let it go also. 1 player will not make or break miami at this stage.
Will be top 7-8 if Cormani doesn’t sign. And honestly while everyone will tell you that’s a huge difference, IMO one kid doesn’t make or break a class unless it’s a QB. The actual problem is it’s a very top heavy class. Even if Cormani does sign here and Miami finishes #3, this class is still miles behind UGA and Bama.

Top 3 classes get them all. Using the nuthugging bull**** to distract from an L is you continuing to be a Mario homer…

“We’ll get ‘em next year”…. 20 years and counting..
deciding not to cry about missing a recruit when we've had our best recruiting class in 15 years is not a homer, it's called having a brain

we will win the same amount of games next year with or without cormani

It wasn't the cool thing to do this year - and it wouldn't have brought the same money it did to Hunter.

If it was such a great situation, Hunter and Coleman would have stayed when Deion left. Not only that, if Coleman was all about Deion, he would have followed him to Colorado instead of jumping to Louisville.

I really don't think Deion became a true option until he jumped to Colorado.

No one knows any of it. They committed to Deion’s sales pitch.

Truth is no one gives a **** about HBCUs. Which is why whenever it appears that someone does it becomes news…

Which then turns out to be they really didn’t care as much as people hoped they did…

No one knows what Deion was up to for this year. Flipping the top, clearly elite CB in the class, is something Deion would look to do… and it would be news…

Advertisement
deciding not to cry about missing a recruit when we've had our best recruiting class in 15 years is not a homer, it's called having a brain

we will win the same amount of games next year with or without cormani

Mario wanted them all. He wasn’t satisfied. Neither am I…

I’m not saying Deion was a scrub. He just wasn’t the best ever. In addition, not every great player can teach. I just put value in regards to a CB that could also tackle. Which Deion didn’t do and in addition he struggled with bigger WRs like Irvin.

I can agree w/ this; and u’re for sure right, every great player can’t teach. In fact, I would say it’s really hard for great players to teach b/c they possess something that can’t be taught.

Mario wanted them all. He wasn’t satisfied. Neither am I…
if we get jaheim singletary then it very well could be a wash. cormani has more upside but who knows who will maximize their talent under the right circumstances.

I won't be bothered with losing cormani at all if we get singletary

Advertisement
if we get jaheim singletary then it very well could be a wash. cormani has more upside but who knows who will maximize their talent under the right circumstances.

I won't be bothered with losing cormani at all if we get singletary

Others that know more football nuances than I do appear bothered. We should be getting both. We have spots and an elite recruiter. That’s how you flip a roster.

and damari brown, davonte brown, robert stafford and potentially jaheim singletary is an excellent haul

fwiw, if we did have one position we recruited better than anyone in the country, I would choose OL any day of the week

single isn’t. A lock. The rest are good not an elite haul at a huge position of need

And the Irvin lead Cowboys attack Deon religiously when he was at the falcons and Niners.

Cribby is 10000% right about Revis and I really don't even understand why since he played in the godforsaken NYC market and you'd think his legend would've actually grown versus kinda diminished.

I like your mention of Grime on the Niners though too. I'd realllly like to put Mike Irving under the influence of sodium pentothal and ask him who he thinks was the overall better CB- Grime or Rod Woodson?

And the Irvin lead Cowboys attack Deon religiously when he was at the falcons and Niners

Much tougher now to play defense which is the. Ingest difference

You think Deion would be fighting through constant screens, motions, etc and still have the impact? TrumpyCane doubts it

Plus in todays game you better be able to tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back