2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've lost all faith in Mario, guy needs to really pull some **** out of his *** to make up for his horrible handling of the staff

Lmao who do you cross dressing females think y’all are in your fckn heads acting like you are the determining factor on whether or not Addae is qualified to be the cb coach. Making up fake narratives thinking you standing on something. Stfu *** *** clown 🤡 🤡

Advertisement
CU has no NIL money. I keep making the same point. If your point is that Money McCalin doesn’t care about NIL money then I am with you. But short of that, CU is an interesting place to visit because of Sanders but walking to class is a lot less interesting than driving a 7 series BMW to class
barstool could move its NIL money to colorado starting Jan 15, no?

Smart to have young recruiters that can relate. I get that but ... maybe developing you into First Round NFL pick might just be a bit more important?

I agree, but I don't think Addae is any better at developing players into draft picks. DVD is the better recruiter. I don't know if he's a better teacher, but the bar doesn't seem to be set very high there based on what I saw this season.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but you don’t think Colorado can drum up NIL money for a few select kids? They aren’t on big boy level, but zero doubt they can make some attractive offers.

And of course this kid cares about NIL money. It’s his fkn nickname.

Right. I’m not excluding Mario from criticism. Concerns of offense and his overall game day coaching are legitimate.

The team didn’t “buy in” because a) culture completely changed (not buddy buddy with coach anymore) b) the roster was largely devoid of talent (yes, better offensive schemes would’ve mitigated this), and c) they’re accustomed to losing (just like anger begets more anger, so does losing)

It’s not a surprise that our young players played the best and worked the hardest (sans some veterans who actually care about their on field performance)

I expect this year’s team to fight hard and not quit like we saw this year. Record may marginally improve, but the new talent influx is clear and a solid base for what I believe will be a good/great 2024. I know we’ve suffered for 2 decades, this program is heading in the right direction.
We’ve said this same thing every 5 years but ok we’ll see

If TVD agreed not to transfer because he believed Cristobal's promise that the offense would be much different next year, and then Cristobal chooses to bring back Gattis because he struck out with all the other OCs, would you say TVD is a diva if he changes his mind and enters the portal?

Yes, that’s diva ****. All these kids nowadays want to do is try to front run and have everything go their way. It’s that entire generation, not just athletes. When the going gets tough they flee… it’s not all of them, but most of them

I’m fairly young actually, but again, I’m old skool… world could use more of it right now. Same with this charmin ultra soft *** program for the last 20 yrs

Advertisement
Yes, that’s diva ****. All these kids nowadays want to do is try to front run and have everything go their way. It’s that entire generation, not just athletes. When the going gets tough they flee… it’s not all of them, but most of them

I’m fairly young actually, but again, I’m old skool… world could use more of it right now. Same with this charmin ultra soft *** program for the last 20 yrs
The world has NEVER been like this. This is not the same situation as leaving just to leave. In this hypothetical he will be leaving to pursue a better situation which has happened since the inception of the world... If you were offered a better job most people will take it.

remember all those ppl swearing that he was all cane and that it was some complicated quantum mechanics issue causing him to not sign?

lmao

dude is GONE, move on and be happy for those who decided to be canes

Advertisement
The world has NEVER been like this. This is not the same situation as leaving just to leave. In this hypothetical he will be leaving to pursue a better situation which has happened since the inception of the world... If you were offered a better job most people will take it.

Right, cause 10 years ago we had 3,000 players in the portal every year lol. Not saying it’s never logical to, but nowadays a couple things don’t go your way so you quit on your teammates and coaches instead of manning up and getting it right …

This has zero to do with DVD. Kid never had any intention of actually coming here. I think he was quoted at his original announcement for Miami that “it still wasn’t over.”

Probably was working with Deion Sanders behind the scenes the whole time to pull a T Hunter on ESD. The Colorado move spoiled that timeline. That brought us to where we are now.

Pure speculation … but it adds up.
Makes sense to me. No reason to have a new January 15th announcement if he’s committed and coming here, especially after he didn’t sign on ESD. And I have felt this was a good possibility with Deion, just like Hunter.

I’m sorry but you don’t think Colorado can drum up NIL money for a few select kids? They aren’t on big boy level, but zero doubt they can make some attractive offers.

And of course this kid cares about NIL money. It’s his fkn nickname.
Hard to believe they could based on their recruiting over the past few years but guess we’ll see

Advertisement
However this turns out, I'm really not optimistic about the direction of the program under Mario
It will be very mediocre results during his tenure here but I’m confident he’s going to set it up well for the next guy. Whether that’s 5 years or 15 years is the question

So many of you believe that Money McClain is about to attend a university that has no NIL money?
And worse, some of you actually believe that Travis Hunter attended JSU becuase of Sanders, and not the NIL deal that Barstool gave him?
Unless Sanders can get Barstool to pony up another million for McClain it makes less than zero sense that McClain is going to CU.

Follow the money. Stop speculating, do the homework and follow the money.
I’d say Sanders has a sizable bank account of his own and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he dipped into his own $$$ to fund a recruit he covets.

Hunter received a ton of NIL money from Barstool which worked together with Sanders to break a story about a great player going to an HBCU. Reports were a million form Barstoll for Hunter to attend JSU.

Barstool isn’t doing that with U of Colorado.
idk if thats true but I did hear the report. apparently it was refuted but w NIL, none of the info is really concrete unless you have a face of the company (Ruiz w life wallet) announcing the deals himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back