2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's a diva for getting tired of waiting for Cristobal to make a coaching move and fire Addae. Many of us are getting pretty tired of it as well. If McClain flips, and we start next season with Gattis as OC and Addae as CB coach, are you still going to believe that Cristobal is making good decisions?
Do you really think that he didn't sign because of DVD role? For real?

Advertisement
Hunter received a ton of NIL money from Barstool which worked together with Sanders to break a story about a great player going to an HBCU. Reports were a million form Barstoll for Hunter to attend JSU.

Barstool isn’t doing that with U of Colorado.
Ok but that doesn’t mean that nothing is lined up behind the scenes with Cormani. Maybe it’s someone else and not Barstool

Hunter to an HBCU was a great story and gave Barstool a lot of cred.
McClain to U of Colorado means nothing. that was a one time deal because it involved an HBCU and Sanders.
Yea it's just meaningless what's the point, not a hbcu and not a power of a team there

Ok but that doesn’t mean that nothing is lined up behind the scenes with Cormani. Maybe it’s someone else and not Barstool

It would be illogical for Deion to sit out this recruiting period without trying to make a big splash. That simply is not Deion being Deion being Prime. Tis not how he works…

Advertisement
Ok but that doesn’t mean that nothing is lined up behind the scenes with Cormani. Maybe its someone else and not Barstool
Fair enough but its not CU which has been very public that it doesn't have NIL money. If Sanders can engineer another corporation to step in and create a story then more power to him but he lacks the resources at CU and he lacks the story that an HBCU gave him.

Hunter to an HBCU was a great story and gave Barstool a lot of cred.
McClain to U of Colorado means nothing. that was a one time deal because it involved an HBCU and Sanders.

It is speculated that Mario is not the only one with a Rolodex…this very site has indicated the grandeur that some young players would experience by the mere sight of Ed Reed, yet we are quick to dismiss a grand marketer currently on television ads with the greatest coach of the current era, a duck and a goat…

Come on now…

Advertisement
So your 24 future teammates sign drama free and ready to work, and you’re holding out so you can force your future head coaches hand in a firing/hiring decision.. (if this is the actual reason for not signing)

His mother came out and said he’s signing, then the next day he doesn’t. Am I to believe in that 24 hour span something dramatically changed with DVD…? Or is the kid just having second thoughts… got a bag and a call from a coach or two and rethinking it

If TVD agreed not to transfer because he believed Cristobal's promise that the offense would be much different next year, and then Cristobal chooses to bring back Gattis because he struck out with all the other OCs, would you say TVD is a diva if he changes his mind and enters the portal?

It would be illogical for Deion to sit out this recruiting period without trying to make a big splash. That simply is not Deion being Deion being Prime. Tis not how he works…
If that 3 toed windbag who bankrupted a high school can convince the number #1 corner back to attend CU without NIL money then I will have some appreciation for him. If not, he’s another used car salesman who has no cars on his lot to sell.

Advertisement
I can’t. If he was told that DVD would be his CB coach and he won’t then that’s on us. If we’re going to move on from Addae anyways why not fire him and move DVD on field? We know the answer tho.. Mario gonna take his time. It is what it is at this point.

Hopefully Damari Brown is ready to play cause we’re gonna need him.

Lol you say that like he was expected to red shirt or something?? Ur entire post is like watching a Soap Opera:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

It is speculated that Mario is not the only one with a Rolodex…this very site has indicated the grandeur that some young players would experience by the mere sight of Ed Reed, yet we are quick to dismiss a grand marketer currently on television ads with the greatest coach of the current era, a duck and a goat…

Come on now…
CU has no NIL money. I keep making the same point. If your point is that Money McCalin doesn’t care about NIL money then I am with you. But short of that, CU is an interesting place to visit because of Sanders but walking to class is a lot less interesting than driving a 7 series BMW to class

Basically he said that he liked that DVD was younger than all the other guys recruiting him and as someone closer in age, he had a much better understanding of the things he (McClain) was looking for in a program.
Smart to have young recruiters that can relate. I get that but ... maybe developing you into First Round NFL pick might just be a bit more important?

Advertisement
Do you really think that he didn't sign because of DVD role? For real?

It sounds like it was one of the factors. Money trumps everything, but if Colorado and UM were offering the exact same amount of money, then I think whether he'd be coached by DVD or Addae at UM would be part of his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back