2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the optics of Miami pulling their offer? Will that make us look bad or is it just better to let him "burn us" and flip his commitment to colorado?
I never understood the point of this. To be like two kids arguing who hung up the phone first? If that's the case and he goes somewhere else he Cleary hung up first.

Advertisement
This has zero to do with DVD. Kid never had any intention of actually coming here. I think he was quoted at his original announcement for Miami that “it still wasn’t over.”

Probably was working with Deion Sanders behind the scenes the whole time to pull a T Hunter on ESD. The Colorado move spoiled that timeline. That brought us to where we are now.

Pure speculation … but it adds up.
That’s actually a solid theory.

I’ll be disappointed with a Mario, sure. But doesn’t excuse Cormaybe. When he committed, Addae was the Corch.

In every interview with McClain after he committed, he literally stated that DVD was the main reason he committed to UM. Never mentioned Addae once. That was more than a subtle hint at who he wanted to be his CB coach. If you feel Addae has proven (through coaching/recruiting success) that he should keep his job, then I think you are in the minority.

Advertisement
So you saying he would have went to Jackson state then
Yep! Him and Coleman (edit: I meant Hunter) playing together.

Amazon Prime cut of the business, possibly a part of it.

The whole documentary rumor.

Last edited:
This has zero to do with DVD. Kid never had any intention of actually coming here. I think he was quoted at his original announcement for Miami that “it still wasn’t over.”

Probably was working with Deion Sanders behind the scenes the whole time to pull a T Hunter on ESD. The Colorado move spoiled that timeline. That brought us to where we are now.

Pure speculation … but it adds up.
So many of you believe that Money McClain is about to attend a university that has no NIL money?
And worse, some of you actually believe that Travis Hunter attended JSU becuase of Sanders, and not the NIL deal that Barstool gave him?
Unless Sanders can get Barstool to pony up another million for McClain it makes less than zero sense that McClain is going to CU.

Follow the money. Stop speculating, do the homework and follow the money.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure that’s not what Cribby said. He was saying that bama was trying to tell Cormani that DVD is heading elsewhere and that rumor has been shutdown by Miami. Nothing about DVD being on field.
he def insinuated that Cormani was told DVD would be his CB coach. I believe lake and gaby mentioned the same.

Yeah, I am curious to see if that actually played out, if they prevented the trip from happening or if he’s leaving at some point tonight for his trip after he meets with the staff.

I have been of this weird feeling that whatever he’s announcing on Sunday was a switch of commitment to a new school. An announcement of anything else, since he can’t sign anything binding makes no ******* sense.
Feels like the visit was supposed to be secret and the coaches trying to visit him today blew up the spot…. If I had to guess he was going on a visit, filming a commitment video in CU and then dropping it on the 15th when he returns.

So many of you believe that Money McClain is about to attend a university that has no NIL money?
And worse, some of you actually believe that Travis Hunter attended JSU becuase of Sanders, and not the NIL deal that Barstool gave him?
Unless Sanders can get Barstool to pony up another million for McClain it makes less than zero sense that McClain is going to CU.

Follow the money. Stop speculating, do the homework and follow the money.
Exactly what I'm saying business is going down and colorado barely has money for primes salary

Advertisement
Was it Cormani who committed from Edgerrin James' house?

If you are making a comment about how Money McCalin can make 76 figures to attend CU, you are wasting time and space even commenting.

Advertisement
the kids a troll and I’m glad Mario isn’t promoting DVD just to appease him. DVD isnt in the same league coaching or recruiting as Raymond, Deion and T-Rob. That’s who he’ll be going up against moving forward.

It’s a game of chicken and I’m glad Mario didn’t promote DVD until after he signed if that’s what was promised because the kid would have flaked out anyways. Kid belong with Deion
DVD went toe to toe with Corey and T rob and won when he secured Cormanis commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back