2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone give me a @Cribby update that’s all I need to know, he coming or nah? Cause Cam Underwood made sense on Mark Rodgers the voice of cfb. If he pushed his signing back he basically said that’s a bad sign and I kind of can’t argue with that logic. But I’ll roll with crib.

Someone give me a @Cribby update that’s all I need to know, he coming or nah? Cause Cam Underwood made sense on Mark Rodgers the voice of cfb. If he pushed his signing back he basically said that’s a bad sign and I kind of can’t argue with that logic. But I’ll roll with crib.
Screenshot_20230105_232713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not the case that Mike doesn't like recruiting. There's certain aspects I'm sure he's not crazy about. But for those unaware Mike and DVD are both essentially in the same capacity now as recruiters. He's literally been kept around for recruiting. His problem before is everything went through both the car salesman and the bartender and neither of em knew **** about anything other than system fits. He had no authority in his own room beyond coaching. He'd get blamed for things had zero to do with him. You wanna critique him for missing on his own players? Sure feel free. What cracks me up is y'all know very well those boys got broke off. So why do y'all ignore than the fact we know no one previously was taking care of those kids for **** here... It's almost as funny as the people who say oh look how basic Mario is because he lost to a stacked Utah team twice last year. Those same people say Lincoln Riley is amazing cause he can score with anyone while ignoring the fact he lost to Utah twice this year and routinely lost games at Oklahoma he had no business losing either.
I remember when you told us about Keele Ringo and Elias Ricks early on in their recruiting cycle. You said Manny/Banda **** the bed on that one, telling Mike he couldn't offer or fly out to visit them and then slow playing their eventual offer. Also remember you saying all the safeties would come to Mike for coaching/technique because they weren't getting it from the other guy

Advertisement
he hates Mario for throwing him into a wall back in the day. lol

He’s fighting for his job.

He was hired to do two things primarily:

1. Recruit South Florida
2. Coach DBs

Believe this is first year in a while Bama did not sign a kid from South Florida and the DBs did not look good all season particularly versus Tennessee.

TRob is a gator at heart and always has been shady. So this shouldn’t be shocking.

He’s fighting for his job.

He was hired to do two things primarily:

1. Recruit South Florida
2. Coach DBs

Believe this is first year in a while Bama did not sign a kid from South Florida and the DBs did not look good all season particularly versus Tennessee.

TRob is a gator at heart and always has been shady. So this shouldn’t be shocking.
TRob to UF and Raymond to Miami?

Advertisement
If Raymond to Miami materializes (no source, just playin the ”what if” game), does DVD still get the CB slot?

Maybe that’s the holdup with announcing DVD…

Ya that’s us getting Raymond would be a weird situation because he usually like to coach all the secondary so would he be willing to just coach safeties and let DVD coach the CBs. I would say this it would be sweet to have him and DVD . Corey was a beast and if he can be a mentor to DVD which is already crazy good at recruiting that would be an insane duo. I could see us pulling in crazy DB classes
If Raymond to Miami materializes (no source, just playin the ”what if” game), does DVD still get the CB slot?

Maybe that’s the holdup with announcing DVD…

Alls I know is that if I was a parent after what I saw yesterday posted with the mark pope situation I wouldn’t let my kid play for sanders. ***** him. I was not a pope fan and clearly he’s got some issues but to undress a kid like that in front of the team and on tv. Forget him. He’s an ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back