2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been clear there’s more to this than people know. And you better believe business is involved, it always is. That said ……the amount of crap being thrown at the wall with this whole thing is mind boggling. From message boards right on down to the the “professionals“. I had a Bama subscription article sent to me where they said “ CM was a done deal to Bama but we upped the money“. That was yesterday. People elsewhere say “ he’s a done deal to Colorado”. So we have a done deal to Bama , Colorado and Miami.

Fact is nobody fully knows what’s going on and all the moving parts. Myself included, and I have pretty good info with this.

In reference to what I said about DVD and it apparently “sounding crazy”. Weeks ago I posted “T Rob told the Mcclains DVD was leaving to take an on field job elsewhere”. That was countered with he would be remaining as an on field coach and would be CM’s coach here. They were told it would be announced very soon. Well thats been three weeks.

If you think that wouldn’t play a part in this you’re crazy. Especially when it’s been dragging out this long. Now is that the only issue ? No, but it’s definitely a big issue.
Could you imagine Mario as a wedding planner or air traffic controller or something? He'd be fired immediately

The issue here is that Mario told CM that DVD would be his on field coach and made that promise, what is the hold up in bringing that promise to fruition?
He needs Addae to leave first and would prefer if left on his own.

Advertisement
So Steele wasn’t Mario’s top choice ?!???
**** no. The timing tells you that makes no sense. The guy literally just walled on campus at Maryland when he got the offer. If he was the plan a and MC waited for him to take another power five job two months after he arrived Mario is a bigger mess than we thought. That makes zero sense. That’s almost as crazy as saying Gattis was the plan A lol.

Last edited:
**** no. The timing tells you that makes no sense. The guy literally just walled on campus at Maryland when he got the offer. If he was the plan a and MC waited for him to take another power five job two months after he arrived then Mario is a bigger mess than we thought. That makes zero sense. That’s almost as crazy as saying Gattis was the plan A lol.
Lol. Gattass sure acting like he was Plan A and not plan b 🤣🤣🤣. Pun intended.

**** no. The timing tells you that makes no sense. The guy literally just walled on campus at Maryland when he got the offer. If he was the plan an and MC waited for him to take another power five job two months after he arrived then Mario is a bigger mess than we thought. That makes zero sense.

I concur. It’s illogical.

And to be 100% clear - I was not trying to call you out or poke you.

I wouldn’t do that unless you become a ****y, insufferable ******* — but that’s not your style 😎

Advertisement
yeah, let me go write some code that can use AI to determine if a photo is indeed a booty so it can replace it with a default image for those that prefer not to see the photo.
Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Advertisement
Putting 2 & 2 together from the insiders and others, there may be a yet not suggested explanation for this Jan 15 "event"...

...in summary, seems somewhat clear that EE, grades or transcripts, N.I.L. rules, and such had a major part in the original ESD event being called off. Other resources suggesting early-NIL$ elsewhere, documentaries, DVD leaving, DEION-calls or whatnot probably facilitated the "calling-off"...

...in the afterglow (or lack thereof) discussions, the DVD-doubts were surely mentioned. And while Miami wanted to do-right-by-CM, they wanted CM to ALSO do-right by Miami. Maybe it was said; its not so easy to just promote a coach (maybe prematurely) and fire or rearrange the staff (for you) when we can't even be sure you are signing now! What to do, what to do, all save face and keep the trust:

OK, by mutual agreement Jan 15th will be the event/celebration/financial-signing or whatever that will cement the official reliable commitment to Miami... and will signal us (incl. Radakovich, Frenks, BOT, whomever) -or "be followed-by" the DVD move becoming a done deal ASAP. ...Maybe?

Advertisement
I like the censoring of words, like to guess what someone's said ahaha turns out I'm probably calling someone worse in my head than what the original message was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back