2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alls I know is that if I was a parent after what I saw yesterday posted with the mark pope situation I wouldn’t let my kid play for sanders. ***** him. I was not a pope fan and clearly he’s got some issues but to undress a kid like that in front of the team and on tv. Forget him. He’s an ***
Oh for sure feel like that can be used against him idky he would let that out

I believe Cribby had said last year that Raymond had interest in coming here when Mario was hired, but Mario is too **** slow making decisions, so he took the UF gig. I think the assumption is he would still interested this year.
The issue wasn’t Mario’s decision making but more bad timing. But he 100 percent had interest in the job. That I know for a fact.

Advertisement
No one talking about Middle Tennessee in this thread. My sources tell me they're deep in negotiations with Cormani promising him 3 more Miami beatdowns as payment before he declares for the NFL. Just waiting for the scheduling paperwork to get finalized for Cormani to pull the trigger.

No one talking about Middle Tennessee in this thread. My sources tell me they're deep in negotiations with Cormani promising him 3 more Miami beatdowns as payment before he declares for the NFL. Just waiting for the scheduling paperwork to get finalized for Cormani to pull the trigger.
Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Alls I know is that if I was a parent after what I saw yesterday posted with the mark pope situation I wouldn’t let my kid play for sanders. ***** him. I was not a pope fan and clearly he’s got some issues but to undress a kid like that in front of the team and on tv. Forget him. He’s an ***
If Cormani had any inklings towards Colorado, that Sanders/Pope charade should put any of that to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back