2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can there be a pinned thread on the front page on how to remove the filter?
How do you remove the ******* profanity filter?
83786C31-1407-4616-AD4B-B40A08F68372.gif

Advertisement
It's not the case that Mike doesn't like recruiting. There's certain aspects I'm sure he's not crazy about. But for those unaware Mike and DVD are both essentially in the same capacity now as recruiters. He's literally been kept around for recruiting. His problem before is everything went through both the car salesman and the bartender and neither of em knew **** about anything other than system fits. He had no authority in his own room beyond coaching. He'd get blamed for things had zero to do with him. You wanna critique him for missing on his own players? Sure feel free. What cracks me up is y'all know very well those boys got broke off. So why do y'all ignore than the fact we know no one previously was taking care of those kids for **** here... It's almost as funny as the people who say oh look how basic Mario is because he lost to a stacked Utah team twice last year. Those same people say Lincoln Riley is amazing cause he can score with anyone while ignoring the fact he lost to Utah twice this year and routinely lost games at Oklahoma he had no business losing either.
If you were* on a staff, would you enjoy recruiting or more on-field coaching??

Is one more a grind than the other?

*or are you already??

Advertisement
I've been on this mother ****** since 2014 & I'm just now learning I didn't have to come up with those *** creative ways to spell **** without the asterisks. Thank you sir.
Andrew just created this option a couple of days ago. Seems the google police were on his *** about the profanity. He’s a ******* genius.

**** no. The timing tells you that makes no sense. The guy literally just walled on campus at Maryland when he got the offer. If he was the plan a and MC waited for him to take another power five job two months after he arrived Mario is a bigger mess than we thought. That makes zero sense. That’s almost as crazy as saying Gattis was the plan A lol.

This is purely a guess, but does the Cormani date of Jan 15 have any alignment with the coaching convention starting tomorrow, and Mario’s plan for staff changes immediately after ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is purely a guess, but does the Cormani date of Jan 15 have any alignment with the coaching convention starting tomorrow, and Mario’s plan for staff changes immediately after ?
Maybe not the former but perhaps the latter? Or both?

**** no. The timing tells you that makes no sense. The guy literally just walled on campus at Maryland when he got the offer. If he was the plan a and MC waited for him to take another power five job two months after he arrived Mario is a bigger mess than we thought. That makes zero sense. That’s almost as crazy as saying Gattis was the plan A lol.
Cormani is all turtle.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back