2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
he CAN sign early and still have crappy grades. signing early doesnt mean youll qualify. this is why i dont buy the grades thing that someone is feeding as the ONLY reason. it can be more than one. it oculd be that poor grades led to him not EEing which led to him not getting his NIL deal when he thought along with the doubts about DVD being thrown in there from opposing coaches that caused him to maybe hold off on signing till Feb. at the end fo the day, well know in Feb where hes going bc that 1/15 date is bull**** unless he did graduate early.
He could’ve signed with us when slated to. He didn’t. I have no facts as to why, no blame… doesn’t matter. He didn’t sign and now there’s an announcement date.

Everything is gut instinct based on history. If he signs, great, but I’d bet against it myself if I had to make a call.

I don't actually think he's coming, but this is the internet and I voted yes because I want to believe in miracles.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Can u please hit the button?

Advertisement
This is why I love CIS. In 2019, it was Tate v Jarren v N'Kosi. There could be only one, The arguments got tiring. This year, with the OL, there are 5 positions. We've added layers to the offseason parfait.
By the end of spring ball we’re only gonna have about 7 OL left. Gonna have to convert 5 of them to TE bc all of the TE’s will have to be converted to receivers.

By the end of spring ball we’re only gonna have about 7 OL left. Gonna have to convert 5 of them to TE bc all of the TE’s will have to be converted to receivers.
But look at all the portal speculation that will bring.

Advertisement
But look at all the portal speculation that will bring.
I can’t wait. Gonna get real good when people are searching for NAIA tape of available receivers. Discussing how good the competition level was at schools they’ve never heard of.

he CAN sign early and still have crappy grades. signing early doesnt mean youll qualify. this is why i dont buy the grades thing that someone is feeding as the ONLY reason. it can be more than one. it oculd be that poor grades led to him not EEing which led to him not getting his NIL deal when he thought along with the doubts about DVD being thrown in there from opposing coaches that caused him to maybe hold off on signing till Feb. at the end fo the day, well know in Feb where hes going bc that 1/15 date is bull**** unless he did graduate early.

Please stop this nonsense. Nobody has ever said otherwise. ****, I don't even think @SWFLHurricane implied that Cormani "CAN'T" sign early. This is definitely a choice. Why can't you just accept this?

You SEEM to be able to conceptualize what has been happening, in your later sentences. Why do you keep fighting over a technicality that nobody else is arguing ("can" vs. "cannot")?

He can. He's not (yet). One issue leads to another issue. It's really not that hard to grasp.

Advertisement
He could’ve signed with us when slated to. He didn’t. I have no facts as to why, no blame… doesn’t matter. He didn’t sign and now there’s an announcement date.

Everything is gut instinct based on history. If he signs, great, but I’d bet against it myself if I had to make a call.
i agree. im just saying at the people keep shouting WRONG when we point out the other side. like im sure coach billy bob is saying its grades but im sure there is more to it bc just poor grades doesnt prevent a kid from signing. he chose not to sign.

Advertisement
Please stop this nonsense. Nobody has ever said otherwise. ****, I don't even think @SWFLHurricane implied that Cormani "CAN'T" sign early. This is definitely a choice. Why can't you just accept this?

You SEEM to be able to conceptualize what has been happening, in your later sentences. Why do you keep fighting over a technicality that nobody else is arguing ("can" vs. "cannot")?

He can. He's not (yet). One issue leads to another issue. It's really not that hard to grasp.
bc were pointing out there is prolly more to it than just grades esp based off cribbys last post if you want to post a trump gif at me for pointing that stuff out, then im gonna respond and idc who the person im arguing with is. were just saying yeah its more than a simple grades bc we know grades doesnt prevent everything. either way, its a message board. we go back and forth. thats why there is 10000 pages among 4 cormani threads. itll keep going until he actually signs somewhere. for the record, i think hes coming.

Again, I'm just spitballing, but it's something that would constitute a promotion for Corey Raymond, plus you'd give Raymond a Co-DC with experience, and DVD a co-position coach with experience (Raymond).
id prefer to move off of strong if steele goes off field and go hard after schumann again. rather have younger blood than a guy who hasnt called defenses in forever. i know strong was elite but was is key bc he hasnt been a DC in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back