2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
listened to lake and gaby. honestly sounds like what Cribby referred to when he said if Mario keeps his word, hes in or something to that effect. to me that meant promote DVD or else bc gaby basically said its sticky in that he committed to DVD being his coach and hes closest to DVD and no other staffer

Advertisement
I am not worried but the worry warts who point to the fact that he’s (maybe) going to sign a grant-in-aid agreement on 1/15 as being proof he’s coming reminds me of falcon’s recruitment. I swear it was the same deal - people were saying he’ll sign a GIA deal and then come. Lol good times

Advertisement
Soooo, which coach needs to kick rocks to give DVD a spot? Addae, Big Joe, Rod Wright or Strong/Steele?

CANE

****, ****, ****, ****, **********, ************
****, fart, **** and ****
I ****ed your mom
AnchoredJoyousBudgie-max-1mb.gif

He‘s not big on the media. Who can blame him since they’ve been butt hurt multiple times because their info was wrong on him.

He‘s not big on the media. Who can blame him since they’ve been butt hurt multiple times because their info was wrong on him.
If he is trolling this is trolling like never seen before. But in reality I think filling out the roster with quality transfer players at wr and dt and possible coaching changes is more important than whether he commits or not. Hate to beat a dead horse but if gattis is retained and his playcalling is the same I see the same results next year.

Advertisement
If he is trolling this is trolling like never seen before. But in reality I think filling out the roster with quality transfer players at wr and dt and possible coaching changes is more important than whether he commits or not. Hate to beat a dead horse but if gattis is retained and his playcalling is the same I see the same results next year.
height was. the biggest troll

yeah, let me go write some code that can use AI to determine if a photo is indeed a booty so it can replace it with a default image for those that prefer not to see the photo.
Can we have a vote as to what default image? I suggest main choices include brisket, cats, and dogs.

Advertisement
This is where Mario is really starting to lose me with his staff changes. Be upstanding, give guys a chance to land, whatever. But as soon as it starts impacting the program, it has gone on too long. I don't care about needing to make a statement or any of that, I care solely about taking a pragmatic approach to running the program and Mario is getting an F in his staff hiring and firing process over the last 12 months. Incidentally, if you are a CEO type of head coach, that is 1a/1b the one place you have to excel. Not good.
guess hes too soft to tell these bum coaches to get picked up by their parents but not too soft to tell 18 year olds to get picked up.

Either he’s cane..or this is the alltime troll job that would put shaq throwing up the U at a UF OV to shame

Advertisement
This is where Mario is really starting to lose me with his staff changes. Be upstanding, give guys a chance to land, whatever. But as soon as it starts impacting the program, it has gone on too long. I don't care about needing to make a statement or any of that, I care solely about taking a pragmatic approach to running the program and Mario is getting an F in his staff hiring and firing process over the last 12 months. Incidentally, if you are a CEO type of head coach, that is 1a/1b the one place you have to excel. Not good.
This is how real programs are made..You don’t fire coaches in the midst of bowl/recruiting season. You nor I have a clue what said OCs contract entails as far as buy out timelines etc..just because it’s not on your timeline, doesn’t make it a failing approach..I’d rather pay someone less to take another job than pay someone more to terminate them..but hey, that’s just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back