2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
People didn’t get your comedic sans on this one.

@JamesQuall - keep your eye on this one every once in a while. I could never get @WaterburyCane to get him.

He’s a slippery sucker. Edit: (Pause) since I got the @cway313 eyes.
Thanks @PIPO. I’m pretty sure @WaterburyCane and I have booked him before.

We’re watching…

spoiler GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ironically I had the skills to develop the profanity filter and there was not one available for XF2 in the resource center. I don't have the skills to implement a nudity detection API and auto-blur but someone else developed this add-on already. I am researching the add-on but it's probably coming.
Would this mean no more spoilers?

I Hope Please GIF

I don't see lying as being creative. It's crude and low form. That's essentially what's going on (if that's the case). He can still get paid without it, and pretty handsomely I would imagine. It's all a ruse to make something more sensational for a contrived documentary. But reading about what kind of kid he supposedly is the contrived drama just doesn't seem to fit.

Hopefully I am wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be Steele only because of recruiting right? Unless Steele coaches safeties and Addae is out. Steele could coach safeties till DVD is able to understand it well enough.
As useless as Steele is recruiting, it’s better to be useless than a detriment like Addae is.

Advertisement
We have no proof he did. For the record I voted that he wasn't coming. Hope I'm wrong
I voted he was lol but the more the board insiders that I trust say about Mario keeping his word and ITU saying stuff about DVD being his coach and closest guy to him leads me to believe this isnt only a grades thing

@JamesQuall

CIS records show @RVACane had the most bad jokes of 2022. If you bring on any team members, all they need to do for training is search RVA’s post activity.
@JamesQuall I need to be judged in the Henny Youngman or even Rodney Dangerfield genre of old ****** man humor. Let the record reflect some of my works. I’m the guy who brought you this as my contribution to the CIS Arts Society:

F3E64D03-D941-4784-BDF8-4FDB542F65AC.gif

And this:

7C21B428-4AB3-4788-A36C-1E50C1E5EDE8.gif

And this:

AC696038-252F-44C4-8330-89745EB58D8B.gif

And this…

E9FDBC0D-F7BF-44ED-A528-88D19486BCD4.gif

And this:

CB832BE6-751A-4E37-BB80-E8715327705C.gif

And this…

706753A0-09A9-4B4F-B9D1-B1A712E8BE81.gif

And MOAR!!!!!!!